Hanoi City and Backstreet Motorbike Tours OVERVIEW:
Get the perfect introduction to Hanoi life—without the risks of 2-wheeled self-driving—on this half-day guided tour. Zip through the traffic on the back of a motorbike in a group no larger than eight. See landmarks such as B52 lake, the Presidential Palace Historical Site, and Long Bien Bridge; sample some of the city’s finest street eats; and soak up the atmosphere in country villages.
Sightseeing – Food – Culture & Fun
- Whatsapp to book! +84(0)982416518 or Email: email@example.com
- Group Tour Price: $ 55
- Private Tour Price: $ 65
- Morning Tours from 8:00 – 12:30 ( Lunch included)
- Afternoon Tours from 13:00 – 17:30 ( Lunch included)
- Children under the age of 12 receive a 30% discount, while children aged 3 to 5 are free.
HANOI CITY AND BACKSTREET MOTORBIKE TOURS HIGHLIGHTS:
- Passing through the fascinating highlights such as Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Presidential Palace, Ba Dinh square, Literature temple, Tran Quoc Temple , West Lake, Truc Bach Lake, Hoan Kiem Lake , enchanting French Colonial Quarter, the vibrant Hanoi Old Quarter, Opera House…
- See, hear, feel and taste Hanoi on a Scooter
- Visit one of the most unique place in Hanoi – The Legendary Train Street
- Visit Long Bien historic bridge – a symbol of the tenacity and resilience of Hanoian
- Cruise along the roads and trails of the Red River agricultural villages
- Immerse yourself in the colorful and peaceful flower, vegetable and banana plantations.
- Experience the different slices of life and the harmonious contrast between city life and rural life in Hanoi.
- Travel with all your senses: Seeing, Hearing, Touching, Tasting, Smelling…
- Stroll through hidden alleys and bustling markets in Hanoi
- Learn more about Hanoi’s unique culinary culture
- Enjoy Hanoi egg coffee from a hidden cafe.
HANOI CITY AND BACKSTREET MOTORBIKE TOURS
Meet our guide and drivers from Asia Motorbike Adventures at your hotel for a safety brief and detailed itinerary of our journey.
In our Hanoi Motorbike Tours, we would see truly how local Vietnamese people live, work, play and pray. Riding motorbike through the backstreets that car or bus could not access in the old quarter to reach Long Bien Bridge– an iconic symbol of Vietnam capital built in Colonial time over 100 years ago.
All of a sudden we find ourselves in the middle of the green with guava, banana, litchi and vegetable farms surrounding us – Banana island . This is the most quiet part of vibrant Hanoi so we have chance to see the contrast of city and rural countryside life. Quench our thirst with some glass of national drink Bia Hoi before taking a short motorcyle cruise to West lake for the cool breeze.
Our Hanoi Motorbike Tours continue by Zigzagging through the narrow alleys to the Huu Tiep Lake and legendary reunification train track. Recharge ourselves with Hanoian delicacy where locals love to hangout and we wrap up our Hanoi Motorbike Tours of a life time in a infamous Egg coffee cafe dated back since 1946.
Fun and enthusiastic tour guide, Helmets and raincoats, all drinks, Local lunch or dinner, Experienced and licenced drivers, Insurance, Good quality motorbike, Pickup & drop off
Whatsapp to book! +84(0)982416518
Price: $ 59
We also offer tours to Ninh Binh – Ha Long – Sapa – Ha Giang. If you are interested, please contact us for a detailed itinerary:
- Full Day Limousine Tour of Ninh Binh, Hoa Lu, Tam Coc, and Mua Cave $55
- Ha Long Luxury Day Tour with 17-seat Fuso Limousine $69
- Ha Long Deluxe Day Tour with 35 – seat Classic Bus $59
- Ha Long 2 Days 1 Night 5 Star Cruise $195
- Sapa Half Day Motorbike Tour $ 65
- Sapa Full Day Motorbike Tour $ 95
Follow us on Facebook