HANOI BY NIGHT STREET FOOD SCOOTER TOURS OVERVIEW
Sightseeing – Food – Culture & Fun
- Whatsapp to book! +84(0)982416518 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Tour Price: $ 69 per person
- Private Tour Price: $ 79 per person
- Tour departs daily at 6:00pm – 10:00 pm
- Afternoon Tours: 13:00- 17:30
- Children under the age of 12 receive a 30% discount, while children aged 3 to 5 are free.
HANOI BY NIGHT STREET FOOD SCOOTER TOURS HIGHLIGHTS:
- Experience the best of Hanoi’s history and cuisine with our Hanoi By Night Street Food Scooter Tour.
- Travel through time in Hanoi from ancient to modern times, cruising around the enchanting French Colonial Quarter and vibrant Hanoi Old Quarter.
- See, hear, feel, and taste Hanoi while riding a scooter.
- Visit some of the most unique places in Hanoi, including the legendary Train Street and the historic Long Bien bridge, a symbol of the tenacity and resilience of the people of Hanoi.
- Pass by fascinating highlights such as Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Presidential Palace, Ba Dinh square, Literature temple, Tran Quoc Temple, West Lake, Truc Bach Lake, Hoan Kiem Lake, and Opera House.
- Indulge in the best of Hanoi’s street-side eateries and authentic local restaurants while learning more about the city’s unique food culture.
- Enjoy a cup of Hanoi’s famous egg coffee. Join us on this exciting tour and discover the hidden culinary gems of Hanoi!
ITINERARY: HANOI BY NIGHT STREET FOOD SCOOTER TOURS
On our Hanoi Street Food Motorbike Tours, foodies can expect to indulge in delicious drinks and amazing food, so be sure to come with a big appetite! Our guide and drivers from Asia Motorbike Adventures will meet you at your hotel to provide a safety brief and detailed itinerary of our journey.
Our first stop is at a family-run eatery that Hanoians claim is the best spot for steam rolled cake Banh cuon in town. Here, the skilled chef will demonstrate how the ingredients are put together. We then ride through the old quarter streets selling colorful lanterns and decoration lights to get a glimpse of Hanoi city by night on both sides of the Red River.
Our journey takes us to Ngu xa village to try different versions of Pho and other dishes. We’ll then ride to West Lake to take stunning night scape photos and watch guards march out to ceremonious music to take the flag down at Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, a daily event that locals deeply respect.
Our Hanoi Street Food Motorbike Tours also includes a visit to the train track where local residents do all their daily activities. We’ll also ride through town to try different street eats and famous local delicacies such as pillow cake, Hanoi spring roll, and shrimp cake in a nearby neighborhood. Our adventure-filled night wraps up in a local cafe where we can chillax and try the famous local Egg Coffee.
INCLUDED: An entertaining and passionate tour guide, Helmets and raincoats, all beverages, authentic local dinner, Skilled and licensed drivers, Insurance, High-quality motorbike, Pick-up and drop-off service.
Whatsapp to book! +84(0)982416518
Price: $ 69 per person
- Can we visit Hanoi Train Street on this tour? Yes, we do include a visit to the famous Hanoi Train Street on our itinerary. Despite its recent closure, we have alternative routes to take you there.
- Do I need to ride a motorbike? No, you don’t need to ride a motorbike. You will ride pillion with our experienced and licensed drivers/tour guides, which is a safe and enjoyable way to explore the city.
- Are food and drinks included in the tour? Yes, all the local food and drinks are included in the tour.
- What happens if it rains? Our tours run in all weather conditions, and we provide high-quality rain ponchos to all our guests. We encourage you to keep the adventurous spirit and enjoy the tour.
We also offer tours to Ninh Binh – Ha Long – Sapa – Ha Giang. If you are interested, please contact us for a detailed itinerary:
- Full Day Limousine Tour of Ninh Binh, Hoa Lu, Tam Coc, and Mua Cave $55
- Ha Long Luxury Day Tour with 17-seat Fuso Limousine $69
- Ha Long Deluxe Day Tour with 35 – seat Classic Bus $59
- Ha Long 2 Days 1 Night 5 Star Cruise $175
- Sapa Half Day Motorbike Tour $ 65
- Sapa Full Day Motorbike Tour $ 95
Follow us on Facebook
Hanoi Motorbike Tours– Hanoi Vespa Tours – Hanoi Motorcycle Tours – Hanoi Moped Tours
– Hanoi Scooter Tours– Hanoi Jeep Tours – Vietnam Jeep Tours