HANOI BY NIGHT STREET FOOD SCOOTER TOURS OVERVIEW
Sightseeing – Food – Culture & Fun
- Whatsapp to book! +84(0)982416518 or Email: email@example.com
- Group Tour Price: $ 69 per person
- Private Tour Price: $ 79 per person
- Tour departs daily at 6:00pm – 10:00 pm
- Children under the age of 12 receive a 30% discount, while children aged 3 to 5 are free.
HANOI BY NIGHT STREET FOOD SCOOTER TOURS HIGHLIGHTS:
- Travel through time in Hanoi from thousands of years old to the modern parts of the city.
- Cruise around the enchanting French Colonial Quarter, the vibrant Hanoi Old Quarter.
- See, hear, feel and taste Hanoi on a Scooter
- Visit one of the most unique place in Hanoi – The Legendary Train Street
- Visit Long Bien historic bridge – a symbol of the tenacity and resilience of Hanoian
- Passing through the fascinating highlights such as Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Presidential Palace, Ba Dinh square, Literature temple, Tran Quoc Temple , West Lake, Truc Bach Lake, Hoan Kiem Lake , Opera House…
- Eating at street-side eateries & authentic local restaurants
- Learn more about Hanoi’s unique food culture
- Enjoying Hanoi egg coffee
HANOI BY NIGHT STREET FOOD SCOOTER TOURS
This is a foodie tour so come with big appetite as lots of delicious drinks and amazing food are waiting for us. We have chance to enjoy the best authentic dishes on the most popular streets that local love to hang out with friends and relatives.
In our Hanoi Street Food Motorbike Tours, we meet our guide and drivers from Asia Motorbike Adventures at your hotel for a safety brief and detailed itinerary of our journey.
The first stop on our Hanoi Street Food Motorbike Tours is a family run eatery where Hanoian claim it is the best spot for steam rolled cake Banh cuon in town. the skilled chef will demonstrate us how ingredients are put together. Then weaving through the streets selling colorful lanterns and decoration lights in the old quarter the ride takes us to the Red river to have a glance of Hanoi city by night on both side. Cruising along narrow streets we arrive Ngu xa village to try different versions of Pho and other dishes. Our team will take us for a ride to the West Lake for some stunning night scape photo and watch guards march out to ceremonious music to take the flag down at Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum to see how much respect is paid by the locals for this daily event.
Then our Hanoi Street Food Motorbike Tours heads to the train track where local residents do all daily activities on it. Following, the amazing ride takes us through town to try different street eats and famous local delicacies pillow cake, Hanoi spring roll, and shrimp cake in a nearby neighborhood. We wrap up our adventurous night in a local cafe to try the famous local Egg Coffee.
Chillax and enjoy the adventure
Fun and enthusiastic tour guide, Helmets and raincoats, all drinks, Local dinner, Experienced and licenced drivers, Insurance, Good quality motorbike, Pickup & drop off
Whatsapp to book! +84(0)982416518
Price: $ 69 per person
1. Is it possible to see the Hanoi Train Street? Yes, the well-known Hanoi Train Street is on our agenda. Despite the recent closure of the train street, we know where to take you in.
2. Do I have to ride the motorbike? No, you do not have to ride the motorbike; all of our guests ride pillion behind one of our experienced and professional licensed driver/tour guides. Riding pillion is a fun and safe way to explore the city.
3. Are food and drink included? Yes, all authentic local food and drinks are provided
4. What will happen if it rains? We run our tours in rain or shine, and we provide high-quality rain ponchos to all of our visitors. Please keep the adventure spirits on our excursions.
We also offer tours to Ninh Binh – Ha Long – Sapa – Ha Giang. If you are interested, please contact us for a detailed itinerary:
- Full Day Limousine Tour of Ninh Binh, Hoa Lu, Tam Coc, and Mua Cave $55
- Ha Long Luxury Day Tour with 17-seat Fuso Limousine $69
- Ha Long Deluxe Day Tour with 35 – seat Classic Bus $59
- Ha Long 2 Days 1 Night 5 Star Cruise $175
- Sapa Half Day Motorbike Tour $ 65
- Sapa Full Day Motorbike Tour $ 95
Follow us on Facebook