HANOI COUNTRYSIDE MOTORBIKE TOURS OVERVIEW:
Discover the peaceful side of Hanoi’s surroundings and escape the chaos of the city with a countryside motorbike tour. Experience the local way of life in the villages of the Red River Delta, and gain insight into their daily activities. Marvel at the stunning views of the farmlands and estuary, and end your journey at the ancient village of Co Loa, which is over 1000 years old.
Sightseeing – Food – Culture & Fun
- Whatsapp to book! +84(0)982416518 or Email: email@example.com
- Group Tour Price: $ 55 per person
- Private Tour Price: $ 65 per person
- Group Tour Price without lunch: $45 per person
- Morning Tours from 8:00 – 13:00 (Lunch included)
- Afternoon Tours from 13:00 – 18:00 (Lunch included)
- Hanoi Countryside Motorbike Tour
- Children under the age of 12 receive a 30% discount, while children aged 3 to 5 are free.
HIGHLIGHTS: HANOI COUNTRYSIDE MOTORBIKE TOURS
- Experience the tranquil beauty of the Hanoi countryside on our motorbike tours.
- Visit the iconic Long Bien historic bridge, a testament to the resilience of the Hanoian people.
- Escape the chaos of the city and journey to Hoi Phu village, famous for its traditional craft of broomstick making in the Red River Delta.
- Learn about the agriculture and rural life of Vietnam, including the changes brought on by urbanization and modernization.
- Meet a friendly local family living in a traditional 200-year-old house, and enjoy a cup of tea and some peanut candy while chatting about their daily life.
- Choose from morning or afternoon departure times to suit your schedule.
ITINERARY: HANOI COUNTRYSIDE SCOOTER
8:00AM / 1:00PM: Meet your guide and drivers from Asia Motorbike Adventures at your hotel. Receive a safety briefing and instructions on how to comfortably and safely ride on a Vespa, including hand signals and other useful tips.
Our Hanoi Scooter Tour takes us out of the city and into some old rural villages, where we will see how people in the countryside live. We will stop at a local family’s house and have a chance to try some candy with tea while chatting with them and our guide acting as a translator.
Continuing on our motorcycle journey, we will visit a farm and then cruise through green rice paddies and off-the-beaten-path dirt roads until we reach the Co Loa citadel temple, where we will learn more about Vietnam’s history and the legend of Thuc Phan An Duong Vuong, who established, protected, and defended the country against foreign invaders.
Next, we will visit Hoi Phu village, known for producing broomsticks, a traditional craft in the Red River delta. We will observe skilled broom makers as they create functional and beautiful broomsticks from broom grass.
Our Hanoi Scooter Tour ends at a local restaurant back in town where we will try some authentic Vietnamese food before getting a drop off back at your hotel. It will be an amazing tour that will take you away from the hustle and bustle of the city and into the heart of Vietnam’s countryside.
Fun and enthusiastic tour guide, Helmets and raincoats, all drinks, Local lunch or dinner, Experienced and licenced drivers, Insurance, Good quality motorbike, Pickup & drop off
Whatsapp to book! +84(0)982416518
Price: $ 59 per person
- Can we visit Hanoi Train Street? Answer: Yes, the Hanoi Train Street is part of our itinerary and we know an alternative route to take since it is currently closed.
- Do I need to ride the motorbike myself? Answer: No, you don’t have to ride the motorbike. Our guests ride as a pillion passenger behind one of our experienced and licensed driver/tour guides. It’s a fun and safe way to explore the city.
- Are food and drinks included in the tour package? Answer: Yes, we provide all authentic local food and drinks during the tour.
- What happens if it rains during the tour? Answer: We run our tours rain or shine, and we provide high-quality rain ponchos to all of our guests. We encourage our visitors to keep their adventure spirit during the tour.
We also offer tours to Ninh Binh – Ha Long – Sapa – Ha Giang. If you are interested, please contact us for a detailed itinerary:
- Full Day Limousine Tour of Ninh Binh, Hoa Lu, Tam Coc, and Mua Cave $55
- Ha Long Luxury Day Tour with 17-seat Fuso Limousine $69
- Ha Long Deluxe Day Tour with 35 – seat Classic Bus $59
- Ha Long 2 Days 1 Night 5 Star Cruise $175
- Sapa Half Day Motorbike Tour $ 65
- Sapa Full Day Motorbike Tour $ 95
Follow us on Facebook
Hanoi Motorbike Tours– Hanoi Vespa Tours – Hanoi Motorcycle Tours – Hanoi Moped Tours
– Hanoi Scooter Tours– Hanoi Jeep Tours – Vietnam Jeep Tours