HANOI COUNTRYSIDE MOTORBIKE TOURS OVERVIEW:
Get away from the hustle and bustle of Hanoi and explore the countryside on a motorbike. Explore the villages along the Red River Delta and learn about the daily lives of these local residents. Admire the beautiful scenery of the farmland and estuary and end the tour at the 1000-year-old village of Co Loa.
Sightseeing – Food – Culture & Fun
- Whatsapp to book! +84(0)982416518 or Email: email@example.com
- Group Tour Price: $ 59 per person
- Private Tour Price: $ 69 per person
- Morning Tours from 8:00 – 13:00 (Lunch included)
- Afternoon Tours from 13:00 – 18:00 (Lunch included)
- Hanoi Countryside Motorbike Tour
- Children under the age of 12 receive a 30% discount, while children aged 3 to 5 are free.
HIGHLIGHTS: HANOI COUNTRYSIDE MOTORBIKE TOURS
- Take a tour around rural Hanoi with motorbikes
- Visit Long Bien historic bridge – a symbol of the tenacity and resilience of Hanoian
- Escape from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Visit Hoi Phu village which is famous for making broomsticks a popular traditional craft in Red River Delta.
- Learn about Vietnam’s agriculture and countryside
- Learning about the changes of the rural life in the transition process of urbanization and modernization
- Meet a local family living in a traditional 200-year-old house and chat about their daily life over a cup of tea and peanut candy
- Choose from a morning or afternoon departing
ITINERARY: HANOI COUNTRYSIDE SCOOTER
8:00AM / 13:00 Meet our guide and drivers from Asia Motorbike Adventures at your hotel. We watch and listen to our guide for safe bike riding techniques & things we need to notice while we are riding on our Vespa and where to get on the Vespa the easiest way and how to sit comfortably. Simple signals to use when necessary.
In our Hanoi Scooter Tour, we ride our motorbike out of Hanoi to some old rural villages to see life of people in the countryside. Meet a local family and try some candy with tea and have time talking to them with our guide assist as a translator. Continue our motorcycle trip we visit a farm then cruise through green rice paddy and off the beaten paths dirt road we come to Co Loa citadel temple where we will learn more about Vietnam history a historical sites with beautiful scenery. a land associated with the legend of setting up, keeping the country as well as against foreign invaders of Thuc Phan An Duong Vuong.
We’ll visit Hoi Phu village, which is well-known for producing broomsticks, a popular traditional craft in the Red River delta. Guests will observe talented broom makers as they create functional and beautiful broomsticks out of broom grass.
Fun and enthusiastic tour guide, Helmets and raincoats, all drinks, Local lunch or dinner, Experienced and licenced drivers, Insurance, Good quality motorbike, Pickup & drop off
Whatsapp to book! +84(0)982416518
Price: $ 59 per person
1. Is it possible to see the Hanoi Train Street? Yes, the well-known Hanoi Train Street is on our agenda. Despite the recent closure of the train street, we know where to take you in.
2. Do I have to ride the motorbike? No, you do not have to ride the motorbike; all of our guests ride pillion behind one of our experienced and professional licensed driver/tour guides. Riding pillion is a fun and safe way to explore the city.
3. Are food and drink included? Yes, all authentic local food and drinks are provided
4. What will happen if it rains? We run our tours in rain or shine, and we provide high-quality rain ponchos to all of our visitors. Please keep the adventure spirits on our excursions.
We also offer tours to Ninh Binh – Ha Long – Sapa – Ha Giang. If you are interested, please contact us for a detailed itinerary:
- Full Day Limousine Tour of Ninh Binh, Hoa Lu, Tam Coc, and Mua Cave $55
- Ha Long Luxury Day Tour with 17-seat Fuso Limousine $69
- Ha Long Deluxe Day Tour with 35 – seat Classic Bus $59
- Ha Long 2 Days 1 Night 5 Star Cruise $175
- Sapa Half Day Motorbike Tour $ 65
- Sapa Full Day Motorbike Tour $ 95
Follow us on Facebook