OVERVIEW: HANOI FULL DAY CITY AND COUNTRYSIDE BICYCLE TOURS
Explore the vibrant city and tranquil countryside of local, genuine Hanoi on our full-day city and countryside bicycle tours. This tour offers a unique and enjoyable way to experience both the bustling, and the peaceful, rural countryside in a single day. You’ll have the opportunity to enjoy delicious food while taking in the sights of Hanoi, all in one fun-packed day tour.
Sightseeing – Food – Culture & Fun
- Our trip departs at 8:00am and finishes at 4:00pm
- Whatsapp to book! +84(0)982416518 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Tour Price: $ 85 per person
- Private Tour Price: $ 89 per person
- Children under the age of 12 receive a 30% discount, while children aged 3 to 5 are free.
HIGHLIGHTS:HANOI FULL DAY CITY AND COUNTRYSIDE BICYCLE TOURS
- Travel through time in Hanoi from thousands of years old to the modern parts of the city.
- Cruise around the enchanting French Colonial Quarter, the vibrant Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Visit one of the most unique place in Hanoi – The Legendary Train Street
- Visit Long Bien historic bridge – a symbol of the tenacity and resilience of Hanoian
- Passing through the fascinating highlights such as Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Presidential Palace, Ba Dinh square, Literature temple, Tran Quoc Temple , West Lake, Truc Bach Lake, Hoan Kiem Lake , Opera House...
- Cruise along the roads and trails of the Red River agricultural villages
- Immerse yourself in the colorful and peaceful flower, vegetable and banana plantations
- Experience the different slices of life and the harmonious contrast between city life and rural life in Hanoi.
- Learn more about Hanoi’s unique culinary culture
- Enjoy Hanoi egg coffee from a hidden cafe.
ITINERARY: HANOI FULL DAY CITY AND COUNTRYSIDE BICYCLE TOURS
Join us for the Hanoi Bicycle Tour, starting with a safety briefing and detailed itinerary of our journey with our team at your hotel.
Our tour continues as we ride our bicycles out of Hanoi and explore old rural villages, immersing ourselves in the countryside and meeting local families. We’ll try some candy with tea and converse with them with the help of our guide as a translator.
Continuing our cycling trip, we’ll visit a farm and then cruise through green rice paddies and off-the-beaten-path dirt roads until we reach Co Loa Citadel Temple. Here, we’ll learn about Vietnam’s history and visit a historical site with beautiful scenery, a land associated with the legend of setting up, keeping the country as well as against foreign invaders of Thuc Phan An Duong Vuong.
Afterwards, we’ll stop at a local restaurant back in town to try some authentic Vietnamese food for lunch.
In the afternoon, our Hanoi Bicycle Tour takes us on a memorable journey through the city’s narrow alleys as we head towards our final destinations. The first stop on our list is the Huu Tiep Lake, which is a historical site with a unique story behind it. The lake is home to the wreckage of a US B-52 bomber, which was shot down during the Vietnam War, and the wreckage still remains there to this day.
From there, we’ll continue our journey towards the legendary reunification train track, which played a significant role in Vietnam’s history. The reunification train track is a reminder of the country’s struggle for independence and the unity that ultimately led to the reunification of the North and South Vietnam.
Finally our tour comes to a close at an infamous Egg Coffee cafe that dates back to 1946. This charming cafe is known for its unique coffee drinks that are made with egg yolks and condensed milk, a recipe that has been passed down for generations.
Fun and enthusiastic tour guide, Helmets and raincoats, all drinks, Local lunch, Experienced and licenced drivers, Insurance, Good quality motorbike, Pickup & drop off
Whatsapp to book! +84(0)982416518
Price: $ 89 per person
We also offer tours to Ninh Binh – Ha Long – Sapa – Ha Giang. If you are interested, please contact us for a detailed itinerary:
- Full Day Limousine Tour of Ninh Binh, Hoa Lu, Tam Coc, and Mua Cave $55
- Ha Long Luxury Day Tour with 17-seat Fuso Limousine $69
- Ha Long Deluxe Day Tour with 35 – seat Classic Bus $59
- Ha Long 2 Days 1 Night 5 Star Cruise $195
- Sapa Half Day Motorbike Tour $ 65
- Sapa Full Day Motorbike Tour $ 95