Hanoi City and Back Streets By Vintage Vespa OVERVIEW:
Experience the essence of Hanoi in a safe and exciting way with our half-day guided tour. Hop on the back of a motorbike in a small group of no more than eight people and avoid the risks of self-driving. As you weave through the traffic, take in the sights of iconic landmarks such as B52 lake, the Presidential Palace Historical Site, and Long Bien Bridge. Satisfy your taste buds with delectable street eats and explore the rustic charm of countryside villages. Join us for a thrilling adventure that will immerse you in the vibrant life of Hanoi!
Sightseeing – Food – Culture & Fun
- Whatsapp to book! +84(0)982416518 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Tour Price: $ 55 per person
- Private Tour Price: $ 65 per person
- Group Tour Price without lunch: $45 per person
- Morning Tours from 8:00 – 12:30 ( Lunch included)
- Afternoon Tours from 13:00 – 17:30 ( Lunch included)
- Hanoi After Dark Tours: 18:00- 22:00( Dinner included)
- Children under the age of 12 receive a 30% discount, while children aged 3 to 5 are free.
Hanoi City and Back Streets By Vintage Vespa HIGHLIGHTS:
- Passing through the fascinating highlights such as Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Presidential Palace, Ba Dinh square, Literature temple, Tran Quoc Temple , West Lake, Truc Bach Lake, Hoan Kiem Lake , enchanting French Colonial Quarter, the vibrant Hanoi Old Quarter, Opera House…
- See, hear, feel and taste Hanoi on a vinatage vespa
- Visit one of the most unique place in Hanoi – The Legendary Train Street
- Visit Long Bien historic bridge – a symbol of the tenacity and resilience of Hanoian
- Cruise along the roads and trails of the Red River agricultural villages
- Immerse yourself in the colorful and peaceful flower, vegetable and banana plantations.
- Experience the different slices of life and the harmonious contrast between city life and rural life in Hanoi.
- Travel with all your senses: Seeing, Hearing, Touching, Tasting, Smelling…
- Stroll through hidden alleys and bustling markets in Hanoi
- Learn more about Hanoi’s unique culinary culture
- Enjoy Hanoi egg coffee from a hidden cafe.
ITINERARY: Hanoi City and Back Streets By Vintage Vespa
Join our Hanoi City and Back Streets Tour on vintage Vespas, guided by our team from Asia Motorbike Adventures. Upon meeting our guide and drivers at your hotel, you’ll receive a safety briefing and a detailed itinerary of our journey.
Our tour will take you off the beaten path to experience authentic Vietnamese culture. Riding on a motorbike through the old quarter’s backstreets, we’ll arrive at Long Bien Bridge, an iconic symbol of Vietnam’s colonial past, built over a century ago.
Soon, we’ll find ourselves amidst lush greenery, surrounded by guava, banana, litchi, and vegetable farms on Banana Island. This tranquil spot is a contrast to the vibrant Hanoi city, offering us a glimpse of rural life. We’ll quench our thirst with a refreshing glass of Bia Hoi, the national drink, before taking a short motorcycle cruise to West Lake for a cool breeze.
Our vintage Vespa tour will continue by zigzagging through the narrow alleys to Huu Tiep Lake and the legendary reunification train track. We’ll recharge ourselves with Hanoian delicacies where the locals like to hang out, before wrapping up our tour at a famous Egg Coffee cafe that dates back to 1946.
Join us on this once-in-a-lifetime adventure to explore the true essence of Hanoi on vintage Vespas!
Fun and enthusiastic tour guide, Helmets and raincoats, all drinks, Local lunch or dinner, Experienced and licenced drivers, Insurance, Good quality motorbike, Pickup & drop off
Whatsapp to book! +84(0)982416518
Price: $ 59 per person
1. Is it possible to see the Hanoi Train Street? Yes, the well-known Hanoi Train Street is on our agenda. Despite the recent closure of the train street, we know where to take you in.
2. Do I have to ride the motorbike? No, you do not have to ride the motorbike; all of our guests ride pillion behind one of our experienced and professional licensed driver/tour guides. Riding pillion is a fun and safe way to explore the city.
3. Are food and drink included? Yes, all authentic local food and drinks are provided
4. What will happen if it rains? We run our tours in rain or shine, and we provide high-quality rain ponchos to all of our visitors. Please keep the adventure spirits on our excursions.
We also offer tours to Ninh Binh – Ha Long – Sapa – Ha Giang. If you are interested, please contact us for a detailed itinerary:
- Full Day Limousine Tour of Ninh Binh, Hoa Lu, Tam Coc, and Mua Cave $55
- Ha Long Luxury Day Tour with 17-seat Fuso Limousine $69
- Ha Long Deluxe Day Tour with 35 – seat Classic Bus $59
- Ha Long 2 Days 1 Night 5 Star Cruise $175
- Sapa Half Day Motorbike Tour $ 65
- Sapa Full Day Motorbike Tour $ 95
Follow us on Facebook