OVERVIEW: HANOI CITY BICYCLE TOURS
The Hanoi City Bicycle Tours offer an exciting opportunity to explore the vibrant city of Hanoi and its surrounding countryside on a guided half-day bicycle tour. This tour is perfect for travelers who want to experience the city in a unique and active way, as it allows visitors to cycle through the city streets, take in the sights and sounds, and learn about the rich history and culture of the area.
Sightseeing – Food – Culture & Fun
- Whatsapp to book! +84(0)982416518 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Tour Price: $ 55 per person
- Private Tour Price: $ 59 per person
- Group Tour Price without lunch: $45 per person
- Morning Tours from 8:00 – 12:30 ( Lunch included)
- Afternoon Tours from 13:00 – 17:30 ( Lunch included)
- Hanoi Afer Dark Sightseeing Tours 18:00 – 21:30 (Dinner included and we do not go to Banana island)
- Children under the age of 12 receive a 30% discount, while children aged 3 to 5 are free.
HIGHLIGHTS: HANOI CITY BICYCLE TOURS
- Passing through the fascinating highlights such as Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Presidential Palace, Ba Dinh square, Literature temple, Tran Quoc Temple , West Lake, Truc Bach Lake, Hoan Kiem Lake , enchanting French Colonial Quarter, the vibrant Hanoi Old Quarter, Opera House…
- Visit one of the most unique place in Hanoi – The Legendary Train Street
- Visit Long Bien historic bridge – a symbol of the tenacity and resilience of Hanoian
- Cruise along the roads and trails of the Red River agricultural villages
- Immerse yourself in the colorful and peaceful flower, vegetable and banana plantations.
- Experience the different slices of life and the harmonious contrast between city life and rural life in Hanoi.
- Travel with all your senses: Seeing, Hearing, Touching, Tasting, Smelling…
- Stroll through hidden alleys and bustling markets in Hanoi
- Learn more about Hanoi’s unique culinary culture
- Enjoy Hanoi egg coffee from a hidden cafe.
ITINERARY: HANOI CITY BICYCLE TOURS
Meet our guide and drivers for detailed itinerary of our journey at your hotel.
During our Hanoi Bicycle Tours, we’ll get a glimpse into the daily lives of local Vietnamese people as we ride our bicycles through backstreets in the old quarter that cars and buses can’t access. Our destination is Long Bien Bridge, an iconic symbol of the Vietnam capital built during the colonial era over 100 years ago.
We’ll find ourselves surrounded by greenery and farms growing guava, banana, litchi, and vegetables on Banana Island, the quietest part of vibrant Hanoi, which allows us to see the contrast between city and rural life. We’ll quench our thirst with a glass of Bia Hoi, the national drink, before taking a short motorcycle cruise to West Lake for a refreshing breeze.
Our Hanoi Bicycle Tours continue as we zigzag through narrow alleys to visit Huu Tiep Lake and the legendary reunification train track.
We’ll recharge ourselves with Hanoian delicacies in a local hangout before wrapping up our unforgettable tour at an infamous Egg Coffee cafe dating back to 1946.
Fun and enthusiastic tour guide, Helmets and raincoats, all drinks, Local lunch or dinner, Insurance, Good quality Bicycle, Pickup & drop off
Whatsapp to book! +84(0)982416518
Price: $ 55 per person
We also offer tours to Ninh Binh – Ha Long – Sapa – Ha Giang. If you are interested, please contact us for a detailed itinerary:
- Full Day Limousine Tour of Ninh Binh, Hoa Lu, Tam Coc, and Mua Cave $55
- Ha Long Luxury Day Tour with 17-seat Fuso Limousine $69
- Ha Long Deluxe Day Tour with 35 – seat Classic Bus $59
- Ha Long 2 Days 1 Night 5 Star Cruise $195
- Sapa Half Day Motorbike Tour $ 65
- Sapa Full Day Motorbike Tour $ 95