Hanoi Countryside To Co Loa Village By Vintage Vespa OVERVIEW:
Escape the fast-paced city of Hanoi and discover the tranquil countryside on a motorbike. Venture through the villages along the Red River Delta and gain insight into the everyday lives of the locals. Marvel at the breathtaking views of the farmland and estuary, and culminate your journey at the ancient village of Co Loa, which has stood for over a millennium.
1. Do I have to ride the motorbike? No, you do not have to ride the motorbike; all of our guests ride pillion behind one of our experienced and professional licensed driver/tour guides. Riding pillion is a fun and safe way to explore the city.
2. Are food and drink included? Yes, all authentic local food and drinks are provided
3. What will happen if it rains? We run our tours in rain or shine, and we provide high-quality rain ponchos to all of our visitors. Please keep the adventure spirits on our excursions.
Sightseeing – Food – Culture & Fun
- Whatsapp to book! +84(0)982416518 or Email: email@example.com
- Don’t hesitate to reach out and ask about discounts if your group has more than 3 guests
- Group Tour Price:$55 per person
- Private Tour: $69 per person
- Tour Price without lunch: $45 per person
- Morning Tours from 8:00 – 13:00 (Lunch included)
- Afternoon Tours from 13:00 – 18:00 (Lunch included)
- Hanoi Countryside Motorbike Tour
- Children under the age of 12 receive a 30% discount, while children aged 3 to 5 are free.
HIGHLIGHTS: Hanoi Countryside To Co Loa Village By Vintage Vespa
- Take a tour around rural Hanoi with vinatage vespa
- Visit Long Bien historic bridge – a symbol of the tenacity and resilience of Hanoian
- Escape from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Visit Hoi Phu village which is famous for making broomsticks a popular traditional craft in Red River Delta.
- Learn about Vietnam’s agriculture and countryside
- Learning about the changes of the rural life in the transition process of urbanization and modernization
- Meet a local family living in a traditional 200-year-old house and chat about their daily life over a cup of tea and peanut candy
- Choose from a morning or afternoon departing
ITINERARY: Hanoi Countryside To Co Loa Village By Vintage Vespa
At either 8:00 AM or 1:00 PM, our guide and drivers from Asia Motorbike Adventures will arrive at your hotel to commence our Hanoi vintage Vespa Tour. Our guide will provide us with a safety briefing and instructions on how to comfortably and safely ride our Vespa motorbikes. They will also teach us simple signals to use when necessary, and where to get on and off the Vespa with ease.
Our motorbike tour will take us away from the hustle and bustle of Hanoi and into the countryside, where we will explore old rural villages and observe the daily lives of local residents. We will also have the opportunity to meet a local family, enjoy some candy and tea, and converse with them with the help of our guide as a translator.
Continuing our motorcycle trip, we will visit a farm and cruise through green rice paddies, off the beaten paths, and dirt roads, before arriving at Co Loa Citadel Temple. Here, we will learn about Vietnam’s rich history and explore the historical sites while admiring the beautiful scenery. Co Loa is associated with the legend of Thuc Phan, An Duong Vuong, who set up and protected the country against foreign invaders.
We will also visit Hoi Phu village, renowned for producing broomsticks, a traditional craft in the Red River delta. Here, guests will observe talented broom makers as they create functional and beautiful broomsticks out of broom grass.
Our Hanoi vintage Vespa Tour will end in a local restaurant back in town, where we will try some authentic Vietnamese food before getting a drop-off back at our hotel. It’s the perfect end to an amazing tour.
Fun and enthusiastic tour guide, Helmets and raincoats, all drinks, Local lunch or dinner, Experienced and licenced drivers, Insurance, Good quality motorbike, Pickup & drop off
Whatsapp to book! +84(0)982416518
Price: $ 55 per person
Follow us on Facebook