Hanoi By Night Street Food Tours By Vintage Vespa OVERVIEW
With our Hanoi Vespa Culinary Tours, we’ll take you on a culinary journey beyond the typical tourist attractions and restaurants, to uncover hidden gems of Hanoi. You’ll get to explore food trails of famous chef Anthony Bourdain and discover the places where only locals go.
We’ll dive deep beneath the crowds and chaos of thousands of local eateries to uncover the best food in town, so you can enjoy the meals of your life. Join us on this tour to experience the best street food from markets, food carts, street cafes, and other secret locations that are hard to find but definitely worth the effort.
1. Is it possible to see the Hanoi Train Street? Yes, the well-known Hanoi Train Street is on our agenda. Despite the recent closure of the train street, we know where to take you in.
2. Do I have to ride the motorbike? No, you do not have to ride the motorbike; all of our guests ride pillion behind one of our experienced and professional licensed driver/tour guides. Riding pillion is a fun and safe way to explore the city.
3. Are food and drink included? Yes, all authentic local food and drinks are provided
4. What will happen if it rains? We run our tours in rain or shine, and we provide high-quality rain ponchos to all of our visitors. Please keep the adventure spirits on our excursions.
Sightseeing – Food – Culture & Fun
- Whatsapp to book! +84(0)982416518 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Don’t hesitate to reach out and ask about discounts if your group has more than 3 guests
- Group Tour Price: $ 69 per person
- Private Tour Price: $ 79 per person
- Tour departs daily at 6:00pm – 10:00 pm
- Afternoon Tours: 13:00- 17:30
- Children under the age of 12 receive a 30% discount, while children aged 3 to 5 are free.
Hanoi By Night Street Food Tours By Vintage Vespa HIGHLIGHTS:
- Travel through time in Hanoi from thousands of years old to the modern parts of the city.
- Cruise around the enchanting French Colonial Quarter, the vibrant Hanoi Old Quarter.
- See, hear, feel and taste Hanoi on a vinatage vespa
- Visit one of the most unique place in Hanoi – The Legendary Train Street
- Visit Long Bien historic bridge – a symbol of the tenacity and resilience of Hanoian
- Passing through the fascinating highlights such as Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Presidential Palace, Ba Dinh square, Literature temple, Tran Quoc Temple , West Lake, Truc Bach Lake, Hoan Kiem Lake , Opera House…
- Eating at street-side eateries & authentic local restaurants
- Learn more about Hanoi’s unique food culture
- Enjoying Hanoi egg coffee
Welcome to our Hanoi By Night Street Food Tours By Vintage Vespa, the perfect tour for foodies with a big appetite. Get ready to taste lots of delicious drinks and amazing food that are waiting for us. We’ll take you to the most popular streets where locals love to hang out with friends and relatives to enjoy the best authentic dishes.
To start our Hanoi Street Food Vintage Vespa Tour, our guide and drivers from Asia Motorbike Adventures will meet you at your hotel for a safety brief and to discuss the detailed itinerary of our journey.
Our first stop will be at a family-run eatery, which is known to serve the best steam rolled cake Banh cuon in town. The skilled chef will even demonstrate how the ingredients are put together. As we weave through the streets selling colorful lanterns and decoration lights in the old quarter, the ride takes us to the Red River where we can have a glimpse of Hanoi city by night on both sides.
Next, we’ll cruise along narrow streets to arrive at Ngu xa village where we can try different versions of Pho and other dishes. Our team will then take us for a ride to the West Lake for some stunning night scape photo opportunities and to watch the guards march out to ceremonious music to take the flag down at Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum. This daily event shows how much respect the locals pay to their country’s leader.
Our Hanoi Street Food Vintage Vespa Tour will then head to the Train Street where local residents do all their daily activities. We’ll then continue our ride through town to try different street eats and famous local delicacies such as pillow cake, Hanoi spring roll, and shrimp cake in a nearby neighborhood. We’ll wrap up our adventurous night in a local cafe, where you can try the famous local Egg Coffee.
So, come and join us on this exciting tour and chillax while enjoying the adventure!
Fun and enthusiastic tour guide, Helmets and raincoats, all drinks, Local dinner, Experienced and licenced drivers, Insurance, Good quality motorbike, Pickup & drop off
Whatsapp to book! +84(0)982416518
Price: $ 69 per person
Follow us on Facebook