OVERVIEW: Hanoi City Motorcycle Tours Led By Women
Experience Hanoi’s vibrant city life in a safe and hassle-free way with our half-day guided tour. You’ll be riding pillion on a motorbike in a small group of no more than eight people. Admire iconic landmarks such as B52 lake, the Presidential Palace Historical Site, and Long Bien Bridge. Savor some of the city’s most delicious street food and immerse yourself in the local atmosphere of countryside villages. Leave the risks of self-driving behind and enjoy an exciting tour of Hanoi on the back of a motorbike.
Sightseeing – Food – Culture & Fun
- Whatsapp to book! +84(0)982416518 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Tour Price: $ 55 per person
- Private Tour Price: $ 65 per person
- Tour Price without lunch: $45 per person
- Morning Tours from 8:00 – 12:30 ( Lunch included)
- Afternoon Tours from 13:00 – 17:30 ( Lunch included)
- Hanoi Afer Dark Sightseeing Tours 18:00 – 21:30 (Dinner included and we do not go to Banana island)
- Children under the age of 12 receive a 30% discount, while children aged 3 to 5 are free.
- Pick-up & Drop-off: Your hotels in and around Hanoi’s Old Quarter or we’ll agree on a meeting point for your convenience
HIGHLIGHTS: Hanoi City Motorcycle Tours Led By Women
- Visit one of the most unique place in Hanoi – The Legendary Train Street
- Visit Long Bien historic bridge – a symbol of the tenacity and resilience of Hanoian
- Passing through the fascinating highlights such as Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Presidential Palace, Ba Dinh square, Literature temple, Tran Quoc Temple , West Lake, Truc Bach Lake, Hoan Kiem Lake , enchanting French Colonial Quarter, the vibrant Hanoi Old Quarter, Opera House...
- Top of the line comfortable Lead scooters equiped with passenger backrest for secured and you feel like you are in a lounge chair, not hanging on tightly as some bikes you may do.
- Cruise along the roads and trails of the Red River agricultural villages
- Immerse yourself in the colorful and peaceful flower, vegetable and banana plantations.
- Experience the different slices of life and the harmonious contrast between city life and rural life in Hanoi.
- Travel with all your senses: Seeing, Hearing, Touching, Tasting, Smelling…
- Stroll through hidden alleys and bustling markets in Hanoi
- Learn more about Hanoi’s unique culinary culture
- Enjoy Hanoi egg coffee from a hidden cafe.
ITINERARY: Hanoi City Motorcycle Tours Led By Women
Our team of experienced drivers and friendly guides from Asia Motorbike Adventures will meet you at your hotel, provide you with a comprehensive itinerary, and brief you on safety measures before we embark on this authentic and one-of-a-kind adventure.
Our journey will begin in the heart of Hanoi, where we’ll be greeted by our friendly local guide who will take us on an unforgettable adventure by motorbike. As we set out on our tour, we’ll soon realize that there’s much more to Hanoi than what meets the eye. The Long Bien Bridge, which we’ll visit first, is a perfect example of this.
Built in 1903 by the French, the Long Bien Bridge was designed by Gustave Eiffel, the same architect who created the world-famous Eiffel Tower. This iconic symbol of Hanoi spans the Red River and has survived many historical events, including the Vietnam War. As we ride across the bridge on our motorbikes, we’ll get a breathtaking view of the river and the city skyline.
Leaving the city behind, we’ll venture into the countryside to visit Banana Island, a peaceful oasis that’s a stark contrast to the hustle and bustle of Hanoi. As we make our way through the winding roads, we’ll be surrounded by lush greenery and scenic landscapes.
Once we arrive at Banana Island, we’ll be welcomed by locals who will show us around the island. We’ll learn about the traditional farming methods used to cultivate guava, banana, litchi, and vegetables on the island. We’ll also get to taste some of the fresh produce, which is known for its delicious taste and high nutritional value.
Our path will continue to wind and twist through the narrow and charming lanes, leading us to the next stop on our adventure: the famous Huu Tiep Lake and the legendary reunification train track. As we make our way through the labyrinthine alleys, we’ll take in the sights and sounds of the vibrant city. We’ll pass by small shops and food vendors selling a variety of colorful goods, and we’ll catch glimpses of locals going about their daily routines.
After indulging in a delicious local lunch, we’ll conclude our unforgettable Hanoi Motorbike Tour at a renowned Egg coffee cafe with a history dating back to 1946. This is where we’ll get to savor the famous Egg coffee and discover its captivating history. Don’t miss out on this exclusive chance to experience Hanoi like a true local!
Fun and enthusiastic tour guide, Helmets and raincoats, all drinks, Local lunch or dinner, Experienced and licenced drivers, Insurance, brand new Eco Honda Lead Scooters equipped with passenger backrests for comfort, Pickup & drop off
Whatsapp to book! +84(0)982416518
Price: $ 59 per person
1. Is it possible to see the Hanoi Train Street? Yes, the well-known Hanoi Train Street is on our agenda. Despite the recent closure of the train street, we know where to take you in.
2. Do I have to ride the motorbike? No, you do not have to ride the motorbike; all of our guests ride pillion behind one of our experienced and professional licensed driver/tour guides. Riding pillion is a fun and safe way to explore the city.
3. Are food and drink included? Yes, all authentic local food and drinks are provided
4. What will happen if it rains? We run our tours in rain or shine, and we provide high-quality rain ponchos to all of our visitors. Please keep the adventure spirits on our excursions.
We also offer tours to Ninh Binh – Ha Long – Sapa – Ha Giang. If you are interested, please contact us for a detailed itinerary:
- Full Day Limousine Tour of Ninh Binh, Hoa Lu, Tam Coc, and Mua Cave $55
- Ha Long Luxury Day Tour with 17-seat Fuso Limousine $69
- Ha Long Deluxe Day Tour with 35 – seat Classic Bus $59
- Ha Long 2 Days 1 Night 5 Star Cruise $175
- Sapa Half Day Motorbike Tour $ 65
- Sapa Full Day Motorbike Tour $ 95
Follow us on Facebook
Asia Motorbike Adventures – Hanoi Motorbike Tours – Vietnam Motorcycle Tours– Jeep Tours Hanoi – Vietnam Jeep Tours