Hanoi Countryside Motorcycle Tours Led By Women OVERVIEW:
Escape the hustle and bustle of Hanoi with a motorbike adventure and explore the peaceful countryside. Discover the quaint villages scattered along the Red River Delta, and gain insight into the daily lives of local residents. Take in the stunning landscapes of farmland and estuaries before concluding the tour at the ancient village of Co Loa, which boasts a rich history spanning over a millennium.
1. Do I have to ride the motorbike? No, you do not have to ride the motorbike; all of our guests ride pillion behind one of our experienced and professional licensed driver/tour guides. Riding pillion is a fun and safe way to explore the city.
2. Are food and drink included? Yes, all authentic local food and drinks are provided
3. What will happen if it rains? We run our tours in rain or shine, and we provide high-quality rain ponchos to all of our visitors. Please keep the adventure spirits on our excursions.
Sightseeing – Food – Culture & Fun
- Whatsapp to book! +84(0)982416518 or Email: email@example.com
- Don’t hesitate to reach out and ask about discounts if your group has more than 3 guests
- Your booking is only confirmed AFTER you get a reply from us through Email or WhatsApp
- Group Tour Price: $ 55 per person
- Private Tour Price: $ 69 per person
- Group Tour Price without lunch: $45 per person
- Morning Tours from 8:00 – 13:00 (Lunch included)
- Afternoon Tours from 13:00 – 18:00 (Lunch included)
- Hanoi Countryside Motorbike Tour
- Pick-up & Drop-off: Your hotels in and around Hanoi’s Old Quarter or we’ll agree on a meeting point for your convenience
- Children under the age of 12 receive a 30% discount, while children aged 3 to 5 are free.
HIGHLIGHTS: Hanoi Countryside Motorcycle Tours Led By Women
- Take a tour around rural Hanoi with motorbikes
- Visit Long Bien historic bridge – a symbol of the tenacity and resilience of Hanoian
- Top of the line comfortable Lead scooters equiped with passenger backrest for secured and you feel like you are in a lounge chair, not hanging on tightly as some bikes you may do.
- Visit Hoi Phu village which is famous for making broomsticks a popular traditional craft in Red River Delta.
- Learn about Vietnam’s agriculture and countryside
- Learning about the changes of the rural life in the transition process of urbanization and modernization
- Meet a local family living in a traditional 200-year-old house and chat about their daily life over a cup of tea and peanut candy
- Choose from a morning or afternoon departing
ITINERARY:Hanoi Countryside Motorcycle Tours Led By Women
At 8:00AM or 1:00PM, our guide and drivers from Asia Motorbike Adventures will meet you at your hotel for the Hanoi Scooter Tour. You will receive a safety briefing and instructions on how to ride comfortably on a Vespa, including simple signals to use when needed.
Embark on a motorcycle ride outside of Hanoi to explore the old rural villages and observe the daily lives of the countryside people. Meet a local family, try their candy with tea, and converse with them with the help of our guide as a translator.
During the trip, we will visit a farm and ride through green rice paddies and off-the-beaten-path dirt roads to reach Co Loa citadel temple, a historic site with stunning scenery associated with the legend of Thuc Phan An Duong Vuong.
We will also stop at Hoi Phu village, known for producing broomsticks, a popular traditional craft in the Red River Delta. Guests will have the opportunity to observe talented broom makers as they create beautiful broomsticks out of broom grass.
Fun and enthusiastic tour guide, Helmets and raincoats, all drinks, Local lunch or dinner, Experienced and licenced drivers, Insurance, brand new Eco Honda Lead Scooters equipped with passenger backrests for comfort, Pickup & drop off
Whatsapp to book! +84(0)982416518
Price: $ 55 per person
Follow us on Facebook