OVERVIEW: Hanoi Jeep Tours: Hanoi City Jeep Tours
Embark on an adventure through the winding, obscure streets and labyrinthine alleys that form the intricate inner workings of Hanoi’s magnificent city in a legendary open-air Jeep car. As you ride, your guide will enlighten you about the country’s history, culture, customs, and the daily routines of Hanoians from all walks of life.
- Morning Tours: 08:00 – 12:00 (Lunch included at the end)
- Afternoon Tours: 13:00 – 17:30 (Lunch included at the beginning)
- Hanoi After Dark Tours: 18:00- 22:00( Dinner included)
- Group tour price 59$ per person
- Private tour price: 69 $ per person
- Duration: 4 hours
- Pick-up & Drop-off: Your hotels in and around Hanoi’s Old Quarter or we’ll agree on a meeting point for your convenience
- Whatsapp to book! +84(0)982416518 or Email: email@example.com
- Your booking is only confirmed after you get a reply from us through Email or WhatsApp
HIGHTLIGHTS: Hanoi Jeep Tours: Hanoi City Jeep Tours
- See Hanoi highlights and hidden gems in style by open-air Vietnam Legendary Jeep
- Visit the Long Bien Bridge, a famous landmark of Vietnam’s capital that was completed more than a century ago.
- Explore the famed Reunification railway Street district.
- Pass by the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum complex, stunning ancient French-style houses, spectacular Hanoi Opera House, serene and picturesque Temple of Literature, beautiful Truc Bach Lake, and tranquil West Lake…
- Drive through the intriguing Old Quarter and the gorgeous French Quarter.
- See the hidden sights of Hanoi where locals love to hang out
- Riding through busy local marketplaces brimming with energy and vibrancy
- Meet people in their homes and talk about their daily lives over a cup of tea.
- Enjoy a genuine local meal and a caffeine fix with distinctive Vietnamese egg coffee or a delicious Mango Pudding dessert in a famous local hangout.
ITINERARY: Hanoi Jeep Tours: Hanoi City Jeep Tours
To kick off your adventure, our tour guide and Jeep driver will meet you in the lobby of your hotel, where they’ll provide you with a safety briefing and a comprehensive itinerary of your excursion.
From there, our Hanoi City Insight Jeep Tours will take you on a thrilling ride through the twisting maze of back streets and alleyways in Hanoi’s innermost districts, as well as the vast cityscapes and stunning architecture lining the main streets. Along the way, our knowledgeable guides will regale you with stories of Hanoi’s rich history and intriguing facts, from the world-famous opera theater to the remains of a B-52 “Flying Fortress” aircraft found in a small lake, as well as a glimpse into the daily lives of the locals and visits to bustling markets.
Next, we’ll venture away from the hustle and bustle of the city on the second leg of our Hanoi City Insight Jeep Tours and explore the quieter, more contemplative side of Hanoi, including the picturesque shoreline of West Lake, where you can relax in the cool breeze. Afterward, we’ll head back to the small lanes that lead to the famous Reunification Train Street, where we’ll stop by a local family for a chance to chat with the owner, a war veteran, and hear fascinating stories about Vietnam’s history and culture from his childhood to the present day.
As our whirlwind tour winds down, we’ll return to the city for the final part of our Hanoi City Insight Jeep Tours, where you can rest and recharge before concluding your journey with a delicious lunch at an authentic restaurant and a visit to a local café known for its Vietnamese egg coffee.
- Dressing standard Light and comfortable clothing and shoes. Sunscreen and sunglasses. A light jacket or long sleeve top for Winter months from December to February is recommended.
- Tour style This is join in group tour
- Inclusions legendary Vietnamese Army Jeep, pickup & drop off in and around old quarter, fun and enthusiastic English speaking tour guide. Experienced and licensed driver, entrance fees as indicated, local lunch, bottled water and drinks: egg coffee, local beer, raincoats(if needed), face-masks
1. Is it possible to see the Hanoi Train Street? Yes, the well-known Hanoi Train Street is on our agenda. Despite the recent closure of the train street, we know where to take you in.
2. Does the Jeep have covers? No, our Jeep vehicles have an open roof top so you can experiencing Hanoian life to the fullest.
3. Are food and drink included? Yes, all authentic local food and drinks are provided
4. What will happen if it rains? We run our tours in rain or shine, and we provide high-quality rain ponchos to all of our visitors. Please keep the adventure spirits on our excursions.
We also offer tours to Ninh Binh – Ha Long – Sapa. If you are interested, please contact us for a detailed itinerary:
Full Day Limousine Tour of Ninh Binh, Hoa Lu, Tam Coc, and Mua Cave $55
Ha Long Luxury Day Tour with 17-seat Fuso Limousine $69
Ha Long Deluxe Day Tour with 35 – seat Classic Bus $59
Ha Long 2 Days 1 Night 5 Star Cruise $175
Sapa Half Day Motorbike Tour $ 65
Sapa Full Day Motorbike Tour $ 95
JEEP TOURS HANOI – HANOI JEEP TOURS – JEEP TOURS VIETNAM- VIETNAM JEEP TOURS