OVERVIEW: Hanoi Countryside Jeep Tours To Bat Trang Ceramic Village Led By Women
We will go to the outskirts of Hanoi to explore Bat Trang ceramic and pottery villages. This trip will be a once-in-a-lifetime experience for you If you want to get away from the hustle and bustle of Hanoi, immerse yourself in the quiet Vietnam Countryside with stunning views, magnificent landscape, vast greenish farmlands, and tranquil pagodas.
Bat Trang village was formed during the Ly dynasty and is regarded as the birthplace of Vietnamese pottery. The exceptional quality of Bat Trang ceramic, which are divided into functional categories such as domestic ceramics, religious items, fine pottery art, architectural ceramics, and decorative ceramics, has been well acclaimed.
- Morning Tours 8:00am – 12:30 (Lunch included at the end)
- Afternoon Tours 13:00pm – 17:30 (Lunch included at the beginning)
- Duration: 4,5 hours
- Pick-up & Drop-off: Your hotels in and around Hanoi’s Old Quarter or we’ll agree on a meeting point for your convenience
- Group tour price: 59 USD per person
- Private tour price: 69 $ per person
- Whatsapp to book! +84(0)982416518 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your booking is only confirmed after you get a reply from us through Email or WhatsApp
HIGHLIGHTS: Hanoi Countryside Jeep Tours To Bat Trang Ceramic Village Led By Women
- See Hanoi highlights and hidden gems in style by open-air Vietnam Legendary Jeep
- Cruise through expansive and lush gardens to enjoy breathtaking scenery of Northern Vietnam countryside
- Go off the beaten path to get a glimpse into the lives of the locals
- See, hear, feel and taste Hanoi on a motorbike
- Zig-zagging through traditional village alleys and enjoy cool breeze on Red river bank
- Cross Long Bien historic bridge –l a symbol of the tenacity and resilience of Hanoian
- Get to know about the daily life of the locals in the countryside over a cup of tea in their home
- Visit Bat Trang ceramic village temple to learn more about Vietnam historical past. the history of the thousands year old Bat Trang Ceramic village
- Experience an authentic local lunch and get your caffeine fix with unique Vietnamese egg coffee or enjoy yummy Mango Pudding dessert in place popular with locals.
ITINERARY: Hanoi Countryside Jeep Tours To Bat Trang Ceramic Village Led By Women
- At the start of the Hanoi Countryside Jeep Tour, you will be met by the tour guide and driver in the hotel lobby, where you will receive a detailed itinerary and safety briefing. The first leg of the tour will take you out of the city and along the banks of the Red River, offering a serene drive through the picturesque countryside.
- The tour’s initial stop will be at an ancient village that serves as a perfect example of the traditional villages that were once scattered across the Vietnamese countryside. You will get to see the village gate, pagoda, temple, and communal house and experience the bustling local life as you watch the villagers work, play and pray. As part of this exploration, you will also meet a local family and have a chance to share some tea and candy with them, with your guide serving as a translator.
- The second stage of the tour will lead you through a lush green garden and off the beaten path along dirt roads that lead to the Bat Trang Ceramic village.
- The third stage of the Hanoi Countryside Jeep Tour takes you through the zigzagging village alleys and to the heart of the Bat Trang Ceramic village, where you will visit the oldest kiln, the village temple, the ceramic workshop, and the ceramic markets.
- The final stage of the tour concludes with a visit to an authentic Vietnamese restaurant, where you will enjoy a variety of fresh Vietnamese cuisine, including local specialties and traditional dishes. Finally, the tour ends with your drop-off either back at your hotel or a nearby location within reasonable distance in Hanoi.
- Dressing standard Light and comfortable clothing and shoes. Sunscreen and sunglasses. A light jacket or long sleeve top for Winter months from December to February is recommended.
- Tour style This is join in group tour but you can book a private tour with small surcharge depending on your group size, please contact us for details!
- Inclusions Legendary Vietnamese Army Jeep, pickup & drop off, fun and enthusiastic English speaking tour guide. Experienced and licensed drivers, entrance fees as indicated, local lunch, bottled water and drinks: egg coffee, local beer, raincoats(if needed), face-masks.
1. Is it possible to see the Hanoi Train Street? Yes, the well-known Hanoi Train Street is on our agenda. Despite the recent closure of the train street, we know where to take you in.
2. Does the Jeep have covers? No, our Jeep vehicles have an open roof top so you can experiencing Hanoian life to the fullest.
3. Are food and drink included? Yes, all authentic local food and drinks are provided
4. What will happen if it rains? We run our tours in rain or shine, and we provide high-quality rain ponchos to all of our visitors. Please keep the adventure spirits on our excursions.
We also offer tours to Ninh Binh – Ha Long – Sapa. If you are interested, please contact us for a detailed itinerary:
Full Day Limousine Tour of Ninh Binh, Hoa Lu, Tam Coc, and Mua Cave $55
Ha Long Luxury Day Tour with 17-seat Fuso Limousine $69
Ha Long Deluxe Day Tour with 35 – seat Classic Bus $59
Ha Long 2 Days 1 Night 5 Star Cruise $175
Sapa Half Day Motorbike Tour $ 65
Sapa Full Day Motorbike Tour $ 95
JEEP TOURS HANOI – HANOI JEEP TOURS – JEEP TOURS VIETNAM- VIETNAM JEEP TOURS