OVERVIEW: Hanoi Countryside Bicycle Tours
The Hanoi Countryside Bicycle Tours offer an opportunity to escape the busy city and explore the rural villages along the Red River Delta. Travelers can learn about the daily lives of local residents, enjoy the beautiful scenery of the farmland and estuary, and visit the historic 1000-year-old village of Co Loa.
1. What type of bikes do you use?
We use high-quality mountain bicycles that are thoroughly checked and maintained after each tour.
2. Is food and drink included?
Yes, all authentic local food and beverages (unlimited bottled water during the ride) are included.
3. What if it rains?
Our tours run rain or shine, and we provide top-notch rain ponchos to all our guests. So, keep your adventurous spirit alive during our excursions!
Sightseeing – Food – Culture & Fun
- Whatsapp to book! +84(0)982416518 or Email: email@example.com
- Don’t hesitate to reach out and ask about discounts if your group has more than 3 guests
- Group Tour Price: $ 55 per person
- Private Tour Price: $ 59 per person
- Group Tour Price without lunch: $45 per person
- Morning Tours from 8:00 – 13:00 (Lunch included)
- Afternoon Tours from 13:00 – 18:00 (Lunch included)
- Hanoi Countryside Motorbike Tour
- Children under the age of 12 receive a 30% discount, while children aged 3 to 5 are free.
HIGHLIGHTS: Hanoi Countryside Bicycle Tours
- Take a tour around rural Hanoi with motorbikes
- Visit Long Bien historic bridge – a symbol of the tenacity and resilience of Hanoian
- Escape from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Visit Hoi Phu village which is famous for making broomsticks a popular traditional craft in Red River Delta.
- Learn about Vietnam’s agriculture and countryside
- Learning about the changes of the rural life in the transition process of urbanization and modernization
- Meet a local family living in a traditional 200-year-old house and chat about their daily life over a cup of tea and peanut candy
- Choose from a morning or afternoon departing
ITINERARY: Hanoi Countryside Bicycle Tours
Join our Hanoi Countryside Bicycle Tour and escape the chaos of the city. Meet our team at your hotel at either 8:00AM or 13:00, and receive a safety briefing and instruction on simple signals to use during the tour.
Embark on a bicycle tour to explore old rural villages and experience the daily lives of locals in the countryside. Stop to visit a local family, try some candy with tea, and chat with them with the assistance of our guide as translator.
Continue the tour to a farm and enjoy a scenic ride through green rice paddies and off-the-beaten-path dirt roads to reach the Co Loa citadel temple. Learn about Vietnam’s history and the legend of Thuc Phan An Duong Vuong, who established and defended the country against foreign invaders.
Visit Hoi Phu village, which is famous for producing broomsticks, a traditional craft in the Red River delta. Observe talented broom makers as they create beautiful and functional broomsticks from broom grass.
The tour ends at a local restaurant back in town, where we sample authentic Vietnamese cuisine before being dropped off at your hotel, concluding the amazing tour.
Fun and enthusiastic tour guide, Helmets and raincoats, all drinks, Local lunch or dinner, Experienced and licenced drivers, Insurance, Good quality motorbike, Pickup & drop off
Whatsapp to book! +84(0)982416518
Price: $ 55 per person