HANOI SUNSET MOPED TOURS OVERVIEW
Escape the heat of the day to experience the romantic transition moments between hustle and bustle day life and colorful magical night life. Reach unknown parts of Hanoi by zooming through hidden alleys and elegent streets and try out the best authentic local dinner dishes away from toursit areas.
Sightseeing – Food – Culture & Fun
- Whatsapp to book! +84(0)982416518 or Email: email@example.com
- Group Tour Price: $ 55 per person
- Private Tour Price: $ 65 per person
- Group Tour Price without dinner: $45 per person
- Trip departs daily at 15:00- 19:30
- Duration 4,5 hours
- Children under the age of 12 receive a 30% discount, while children aged 3 to 5 are free.
HIGHLIGHTS:HANOI SUNSET MOPED TOURS
- Travel through time in Hanoi from thousands of years old to the modern parts of the city.
- Cruise around the enchanting French Colonial Quarter, the vibrant Hanoi Old Quarter.
- See, hear, feel and taste Hanoi on a Scooter
- Passing through the fascinating highlights such as Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Presidential Palace, Ba Dinh square, Literature temple, Tran Quoc Temple , West Lake, Truc Bach Lake, Hoan Kiem Lake , Opera House,..
- Cruise along the roads and trails of the Red River agricultural villages
- Immerse yourself in the colorful and peaceful flower, vegetable and banana plantations.
- Experience the different slices of life and the harmonious contrast between city life and rural life in Hanoi.
- Visit one of the most unique place in Hanoi – The Legendary Train Street
- Visit Long Bien historic bridge – a symbol of the tenacity and resilience of Hanoian
- Learn more about Hanoi’s unique culinary culture
- Enjoy Hanoi egg coffee from a hidden cafe.
ITINERARY HANOI SUNSET MOTORBIKE TOURS
Embark on the first stage of our Hanoi motorbike tour and meet our experienced guide and drivers from Asia Motorbike Adventures at your hotel. They will provide you with a comprehensive safety briefing and a detailed itinerary of our journey. We will then embark on an exhilarating motorbike ride to witness the must-see landmarks of Hanoi, as well as the hidden parts of this vibrant city, rich in culture and history. Along the way, we will have the opportunity to see how local Vietnamese people live, work, play, and pray.
Moving on to the second stage of our Hanoi motorbike tour, we will ride through the backstreets that are inaccessible by car or bus, passing through Dong Xuan, the largest market in the old quarter, to reach Long Bien Bridge. This iconic symbol of Vietnam’s capital was built over a century ago during the colonial era. We will make a stop at West Lake, the largest lake in Hanoi, to capture stunning photos. Our journey will continue as we zigzag through the narrow alleys, making our way to the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and the legendary reunification train track.
As we progress to the final stage of our Hanoi motorbike tour, we will make stops at various authentic local restaurants and eateries along the way. You will be able to indulge in the best of Hanoi’s delicious dishes, including secret recipes, delicacies, and local specialties. Savor the flavors and immerse yourself in the culinary culture of Hanoi as you conclude your unforgettable motorbike tour.
Fun and enthusiastic tour guide, Helmets and raincoats, all drinks, Local dinner, Experienced and licenced drivers, Insurance, Good quality motorbike, Pickup & drop off
Whatsapp to book! +84(0)982416518
Price: $ 59
1. Is it possible to see the Hanoi Train Street? Yes, the well-known Hanoi Train Street is on our agenda. Despite the recent closure of the train street, we know where to take you in.
2. Do I have to ride the motorbike? No, you do not have to ride the motorbike; all of our guests ride pillion behind one of our experienced and professional licensed driver/tour guides. Riding pillion is a fun and safe way to explore the city.
3. Are food and drink included? Yes, all authentic local food and drinks are provided
4. What will happen if it rains? We run our tours in rain or shine, and we provide high-quality rain ponchos to all of our visitors. Please keep the adventure spirits on our excursions.
We also offer tours to Ninh Binh – Ha Long – Sapa – Ha Giang. If you are interested, please contact us for a detailed itinerary:
- Full Day Limousine Tour of Ninh Binh, Hoa Lu, Tam Coc, and Mua Cave $55
- Ha Long Luxury Day Tour with 17-seat Fuso Limousine $69
- Ha Long Deluxe Day Tour with 35 – seat Classic Bus $59
- Ha Long 2 Days 1 Night 5 Star Cruise $175
- Sapa Half Day Motorbike Tour $ 65
- Sapa Full Day Motorbike Tour $ 95
Follow us on Facebook
Hanoi Motorbike Tours– Hanoi Vespa Tours – Hanoi Motorcycle Tours – Hanoi Moped Tours
– Hanoi Scooter Tours– Hanoi Jeep Tours – Vietnam Jeep Tours