HANOI SUNSET MOPED TOURS OVERVIEW
Escape the heat of the day to experience the romantic transition moments between hustle and bustle day life and colorful magical night life. Reach unknown parts of Hanoi by zooming through hidden alleys and elegent streets and try out the best authentic local dinner dishes away from toursit areas.
Whatsapp to book! +84(0)982416518 or Email: email@example.com
Group Tour Price: $ 57
Private Tour Price: $ 67
Trip departs daily at 16:00- 19:30
Duration 3,5 hours
HIGHLIGHTS:HANOI SUNSET MOPED TOURS
- Travel through time in Hanoi from thousands of years old to the modern parts of the city.
- Cruise around the enchanting French Colonial Quarter, the vibrant Hanoi Old Quarter.
- See, hear, feel and taste Hanoi on a Scooter
- Passing through the fascinating highlights such as Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Presidential Palace, Ba Dinh square, Literature temple, Tran Quoc Temple , West Lake, Truc Bach Lake, Hoan Kiem Lake , Opera House,..
- Cruise along the roads and trails of the Red River agricultural villages
- Immerse yourself in the colorful and peaceful flower, vegetable and banana plantations.
- Experience the different slices of life and the harmonious contrast between city life and rural life in Hanoi.
- Visit one of the most unique place in Hanoi – The Legendary Train Street
- Visit Long Bien historic bridge – a symbol of the tenacity and resilience of Hanoian
- Learn more about Hanoi’s unique culinary culture
- Enjoy Hanoi egg coffee from a hidden cafe.
ITINERARY HANOI SUNSET MOTORBIKE TOURS
The first stage of our Hanoi motorbike tour, meet our guide and drivers from Asia Motorbike Adventures at your hotel for a safety brief and detailed itinerary of our journey. We then enjoy our amazing motorbike ride to the must see landmarks of Hanoi and the hidden parts of this great city which is full of culture and history. We would see truly how local Vietnamese people live, work, play and pray.
The second stage of our Hanoi motorbike tour riding through the backstreets that car or bus could not access via Dong Xuan the larget market in the old quarter to reach Long Bien Bridge– an iconic symbol of Vietnam capital built in Colonial time over 100 years ago. we stop at the West lake– biggest lake in Hanoi for a photo and continue by Zigzagging through the narrow alleys to the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and legendary reunification train track.
The final stage of our Hanoi motorbike tour en route, you’ll stop at various authentic local restaurants and eateries. So you can enjoy the best taste of Hanoi’s delicious dishes, including secret recipes, delicacies and local specialties.
Fun and enthusiastic tour guide, Helmets and raincoats, all drinks, Local dinner, Experienced and licenced drivers, Insurance, Good quality motorbike, Pickup & drop off
Whatsapp to book! +84(0)982416518
Price: $ 57
Follow us on Facebook