HANOI FULL DAY CITY AND COUNTRYSIDE MOTORBIKE TOURS OVERVIEW
This tour is a fun way to experience both the city and the countryside from wealthy and super busy areas to transquil rural countryside of local genuine Hanoi. Such a cool experience of both eating and sightseeing packed together in one day tour.
Sightseeing – Food – Culture & Fun
- Our trip departs at 8:00am and finishes at 4:00pm
- Whatsapp to book! +84(0)982416518 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Tour Price: $ 89 per person
- Private Tour Price: $ 99 per person
- Children under the age of 12 receive a 30% discount, while children aged 3 to 5 are free.
HIGHLIGHTS:HANOI FULL DAY CITY AND COUNTRYSIDE MOTORBIKE TOURS
- Travel through time in Hanoi from thousands of years old to the modern parts of the city.
- Cruise around the enchanting French Colonial Quarter, the vibrant Hanoi Old Quarter.
- See, hear, feel and taste Hanoi on a Scooter
- Visit one of the most unique place in Hanoi – The Legendary Train Street
- Visit Long Bien historic bridge – a symbol of the tenacity and resilience of Hanoian
- Passing through the fascinating highlights such as Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Presidential Palace, Ba Dinh square, Literature temple, Tran Quoc Temple , West Lake, Truc Bach Lake, Hoan Kiem Lake , Opera House...
- Cruise along the roads and trails of the Red River agricultural villages
- Immerse yourself in the colorful and peaceful flower, vegetable and banana plantations
- Experience the different slices of life and the harmonious contrast between city life and rural life in Hanoi.
- Learn more about Hanoi’s unique culinary culture
- Enjoy Hanoi egg coffee from a hidden cafe.
HANOI MOTORBIKE TOURS
Embark on the first stage of our Hanoi Scooter tour and meet our professional guide and skilled drivers from Asia Motorbike Adventures at your hotel. Here, they will provide you with a comprehensive safety briefing and a detailed itinerary of our journey.
On the second stage of our Hanoi Scooter Tour, we will ride our motorbikes out of the bustling city of Hanoi to explore some old rural villages and get a glimpse of life in the countryside. You will have the opportunity to meet a local family, try some candy with tea, and converse with them with the help of our guide as a translator.
Continuing our motorcycle trip, we will visit a farm and cruise through the lush green rice paddies, venturing off the beaten path on dirt roads to reach Co Loa Citadel Temple. Here, we will learn more about Vietnam’s history and visit a historical site with stunning scenery. This is the land associated with the legend of setting up, keeping the country as well as against foreign invaders of Thuc Phan An Duong Vuong.
The third stage of our Hanoi Scooter Tour includes a stop at a local restaurant back in town, where we will indulge in some authentic Vietnamese food for lunch.
As we move onto the final stage of our Hanoi Motorbike Tours, we will zigzag through the narrow alleys to reach Huu Tiep Lake and the legendary reunification train track. Finally, we will wrap up our Hanoi Motorbike Tours of a lifetime at an infamous Egg coffee cafe that has been around since 1946.
Fun and enthusiastic tour guide, Helmets and raincoats, all drinks, Local lunch, Experienced and licenced drivers, Insurance, Good quality motorbike, Pickup & drop off
Whatsapp to book! +84(0)982416518
Price: $ 89
1. Is it possible to see the Hanoi Train Street? Yes, the well-known Hanoi Train Street is on our agenda. Despite the recent closure of the train street, we know where to take you in.
2. Do I have to ride the motorbike? No, you do not have to ride the motorbike; all of our guests ride pillion behind one of our experienced and professional licensed driver/tour guides. Riding pillion is a fun and safe way to explore the city.
3. Are food and drink included? Yes, all authentic local food and drinks are provided
4. What will happen if it rains? We run our tours in rain or shine, and we provide high-quality rain ponchos to all of our visitors. Please keep the adventure spirits on our excursions.
We also offer tours to Ninh Binh – Ha Long – Sapa – Ha Giang. If you are interested, please contact us for a detailed itinerary:
- Full Day Limousine Tour of Ninh Binh, Hoa Lu, Tam Coc, and Mua Cave $55
- Ha Long Luxury Day Tour with 17-seat Fuso Limousine $69
- Ha Long Deluxe Day Tour with 35 – seat Classic Bus $59
- Ha Long 2 Days 1 Night 5 Star Cruise $175
- Sapa Half Day Motorbike Tour $ 65
- Sapa Full Day Motorbike Tour $ 95
Follow us on Facebook
Hanoi Motorbike Tours– Hanoi Vespa Tours – Hanoi Motorcycle Tours – Hanoi Moped Tours
– Hanoi Scooter Tours– Hanoi Jeep Tours – Vietnam Jeep Tours