HANOI FULL DAY CITY AND COUNTRYSIDE MOTORBIKE TOURS OVERVIEW
This tour is a fun way to experience both the city and the countryside from wealthy and super busy areas to transquil rural countryside of local genuine Hanoi. Such a cool experience of both eating and sightseeing packed together in one day tour.
Sightseeing – Food – Culture & Fun
- Our trip departs at 8:00am and finishes at 4:00pm
- Whatsapp to book! +84(0)982416518 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Tour Price: $ 89 per person
- Private Tour Price: $ 99 per person
- Children under the age of 12 receive a 30% discount, while children aged 3 to 5 are free.
HIGHLIGHTS:HANOI FULL DAY CITY AND COUNTRYSIDE MOTORBIKE TOURS
- Travel through time in Hanoi from thousands of years old to the modern parts of the city.
- Cruise around the enchanting French Colonial Quarter, the vibrant Hanoi Old Quarter.
- See, hear, feel and taste Hanoi on a Scooter
- Visit one of the most unique place in Hanoi – The Legendary Train Street
- Visit Long Bien historic bridge – a symbol of the tenacity and resilience of Hanoian
- Passing through the fascinating highlights such as Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Presidential Palace, Ba Dinh square, Literature temple, Tran Quoc Temple , West Lake, Truc Bach Lake, Hoan Kiem Lake , Opera House…
- Cruise along the roads and trails of the Red River agricultural villages
- Immerse yourself in the colorful and peaceful flower, vegetable and banana plantations
- Experience the different slices of life and the harmonious contrast between city life and rural life in Hanoi.
- Learn more about Hanoi’s unique culinary culture
- Enjoy Hanoi egg coffee from a hidden cafe.
HANOI MOTORBIKE TOURS
The first stage of our Hanoi Scooter tour, meet our guide and drivers from Asia Motorbike Adventures at your hotel for a safety brief and detailed itinerary of our journey.
The second stage of our our Hanoi Scooter Tour, we ride our motorbike out of Hanoi to some old rural villages to see life of people in the countryside. Meet a local family and try some candy with tea and have time talking to them with our guide assist as a translator. Continue our motorcycle trip we visit a farm then cruise through green rice paddy and off the beaten paths dirt road we come to Co Loa citadel temple where we will learn more about Vietnam history a historical sites with beautiful scenery. a land associated with the legend of setting up, keeping the country as well as against foreign invaders of Thuc Phan An Duong Vuong..
The last stage of Our Hanoi Motorbike Tours continue by Zigzagging through the narrow alleys to the Huu Tiep Lake and legendary reunification train track and we wrap up our Hanoi Motorbike Tours of a life time in a infamous Egg coffee cafe dated back since 1946.
Fun and enthusiastic tour guide, Helmets and raincoats, all drinks, Local lunch, Experienced and licenced drivers, Insurance, Good quality motorbike, Pickup & drop off
Whatsapp to book! +84(0)982416518
Price: $ 89
1. Is it possible to see the Hanoi Train Street? Yes, the well-known Hanoi Train Street is on our agenda. Despite the recent closure of the train street, we know where to take you in.
2. Do I have to ride the motorbike? No, you do not have to ride the motorbike; all of our guests ride pillion behind one of our experienced and professional licensed driver/tour guides. Riding pillion is a fun and safe way to explore the city.
3. Are food and drink included? Yes, all authentic local food and drinks are provided
4. What will happen if it rains? We run our tours in rain or shine, and we provide high-quality rain ponchos to all of our visitors. Please keep the adventure spirits on our excursions.
We also offer tours to Ninh Binh – Ha Long – Sapa – Ha Giang. If you are interested, please contact us for a detailed itinerary:
- Full Day Limousine Tour of Ninh Binh, Hoa Lu, Tam Coc, and Mua Cave $55
- Ha Long Luxury Day Tour with 17-seat Fuso Limousine $69
- Ha Long Deluxe Day Tour with 35 – seat Classic Bus $59
- Ha Long 2 Days 1 Night 5 Star Cruise $175
- Sapa Half Day Motorbike Tour $ 65
- Sapa Full Day Motorbike Tour $ 95
Follow us on Facebook