OVERVIEW: Hanoi SUNRISE Jeep Tours
Embark on a captivating Hanoi Sunrise Jeep Tour and traverse through the winding, obscure streets and intricate network of alleys that make up the mesmerizing inner fabric of Hanoi’s cityscape. Be transported in a legendary open-air Jeep car, while receiving enlightening insights into the country’s history, culture, customs, and the daily rhythms of life of the Hanoian people, imparted by your knowledgeable guide.
- Morning tours ( 5:00AM – 8:00AM) – Breakfast included
- Duration: 3 hours
- Pick-up & Drop-off: Your hotels in and around Hanoi’s Old Quarter or we’ll agree on a meeting point for your convenience
- Private tour price: 69 $ per person
- Minimum 2 people
- Whatsapp to book! +84(0)982416518 or Email: email@example.com
- Your booking is only confirmed after you get a reply from us through Email or WhatsApp
HIGHTLIGHTS: Hanoi Sunrise Jeep Tours
- See Hanoi highlights and hidden gems in style by open-air Vietnam Legendary Jeep
- Visit the Long Bien Bridge, a famous landmark of Vietnam’s capital that was completed more than a century ago.
- Explore the famed Reunification railway Street district.
- Pass by the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum complex, stunning ancient French-style houses, spectacular Hanoi Opera House, serene and picturesque Temple of Literature, beautiful Truc Bach Lake, and tranquil West Lake...
- Drive through the intriguing Old Quarter and the gorgeous French Quarter.
- See the hidden sights of Hanoi where locals love to hang out
- Riding through busy local marketplaces brimming with energy and vibrancy
- Meet people in their homes and talk about their daily lives over a cup of tea.
- Enjoy a genuine local meal and a caffeine fix with distinctive Vietnamese egg coffee or a delicious Mango Pudding dessert in a famous local hangout.
ITINERARY: Hanoi Sunrise Jeep Tours
At the start of our Hanoi Sunrise Jeep Tours, our expert guide and skilled jeep driver will meet you in your hotel lobby to provide a safety briefing and a detailed itinerary of your adventure.
We’ll then set off to explore the winding backstreets and labyrinthine lanes of Hanoi’s inner city, as well as the grand cityscapes and stunning architecture that lines its main streets. Throughout the tour, our knowledgeable guides will share captivating stories about Hanoi’s rich history and fascinating facts about the city. From the world-renowned opera theater to the remains of a B-52 “Flying Fortress” aircraft discovered in a small lake, we’ll discover the city’s highlights and hidden gems.
In the second half of the tour, we’ll take a break from the hustle and bustle of the city and head to the serene West Lake shoreline to enjoy the refreshing breeze. Then, we’ll make our way through the narrow lanes that lead to the famous Reunification Train Street, stopping by a local family along the way to hear stories from the owner, a war veteran, about Vietnam’s past and present, as well as its cultural traditions.
The tour concludes with a delicious lunch at an authentic eatery and a stop at a local café renowned for its Vietnamese egg coffee. This Hanoi City Insight Jeep Tour will surely leave you with unforgettable memories of the city’s rich history and diverse culture.
- Dressing standard Light and comfortable clothing and shoes. Sunscreen and sunglasses. A light jacket or long sleeve top for Winter months from December to February is recommended.
- Tour style This is join in group tour
- Inclusions legendary Vietnamese Army Jeep, pickup & drop off in and around old quarter, fun and enthusiastic English speaking tour guide. Experienced and licensed driver, entrance fees as indicated, local lunch, bottled water and drinks: egg coffee, local beer, raincoats(if needed), face-masks
1. Is it possible to see the Hanoi Train Street? Yes, the well-known Hanoi Train Street is on our agenda. Despite the recent closure of the train street, we know where to take you in.
2. Does the Jeep have covers? No, our Jeep vehicles have an open roof top so you can experiencing Hanoian life to the fullest. 3. Are food and drink included? Yes, all authentic local food and drinks are provided
4. What will happen if it rains? We run our tours in rain or shine, and we provide high-quality rain ponchos to all of our visitors. Please keep the adventure spirits on our excursions.
We also offer tours to Ninh Binh – Ha Long – Sapa. If you are interested, please contact us for a detailed itinerary:
- Full Day Limousine Tour of Ninh Binh, Hoa Lu, Tam Coc, and Mua Cave $55
- Ha Long Luxury Day Tour with 17-seat Fuso Limousine $69
- Ha Long Deluxe Day Tour with 35 – seat Classic Bus $59
- Ha Long 2 Days 1 Night 5 Star Cruise $175
- Sapa Half Day Motorbike Tour $ 65
- Sapa Full Day Motorbike Tour $ 95
JEEP TOURS HANOI – HANOI JEEP TOURS – JEEP TOURS VIETNAM- VIETNAM JEEP TOURS