HANOI BY NIGHT JEEP FOOD TOURS OVERVIEW
1. Is it possible to see the Hanoi Train Street? Yes, the well-known Hanoi Train Street is on our agenda. Despite the recent closure of the train street, we know where to take you in.
2. Do I have to ride the motorbike? No, you do not have to ride the motorbike; all of our guests ride pillion behind one of our experienced and professional licensed driver/tour guides. Riding pillion is a fun and safe way to explore the city.
3. Are food and drink included? Yes, all authentic local food and drinks are provided
4. What will happen if it rains? We run our tours in rain or shine, and we provide high-quality rain ponchos to all of our visitors. Please keep the adventure spirits on our excursions.
Sightseeing – Food – Culture & Fun
- Whatsapp to book! +84(0)982416518 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Don’t hesitate to reach out and ask about discounts if your group has more than 3 guests
- Group Tour Price: $69
Private tour depart on request $79 Per person
- Minimum 2 people
- Tour departs daily at 6:00pm – 10:00 pm
- Afternoon Tours: 13:00- 17:30
- Children under the age of 12 receive a 30% discount, while children aged 3 to 5 are free.
HIGHLIGHTS: HANOI BY NIGHT JEEP FOOD TOURS
- Travel through time in Hanoi from thousands of years old to the modern parts of the city.
- Cruise around the enchanting French Colonial Quarter, the vibrant Hanoi Old Quarter.
- See, hear, feel and taste Hanoi on a Jeep
- Visit one of the most unique place in Hanoi – The Legendary Train Street
- Visit Long Bien historic bridge – a symbol of the tenacity and resilience of Hanoian
- Passing through the fascinating highlights such as Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Presidential Palace, Ba Dinh square, Literature temple, Tran Quoc Temple , West Lake, Truc Bach Lake, Hoan Kiem Lake , Opera House…
- Eating at street-side eateries & authentic local restaurants
- Learn more about Hanoi’s unique food culture
- Enjoying Hanoi egg coffee
ITINERARY: HANOI BY NIGHT JEEP FOOD TOURS
Get ready to satisfy your hunger and indulge in some amazing culinary delights with our Hanoi By Night Jeep Food Tours. We invite you to come with a big appetite and explore the most popular streets that locals love to frequent with their friends and family.
To start the journey, our guide and driver will meet you at your hotel for a safety briefing and a detailed itinerary of our tour. Our first stop is a family-run eatery that’s famous for its steam rolled cake Banh cuon – considered by many locals as the best spot in town. You’ll have the opportunity to witness the skilled chef demonstrating how the ingredients are put together.
We then venture through the charming streets of Hanoi’s old quarter, adorned with colorful lanterns and decoration lights, before cruising along the Red River for a glimpse of the city by night on both sides. We’ll continue our journey to Ngu xa village, where you’ll have the chance to try different versions of Pho and other dishes.
Next, our team will take us for a ride to the West Lake to capture some stunning night scape photos and witness guards marching out to ceremonious music to take down the flag at the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum – a daily event that locals pay a great deal of respect to.
Our tour then takes us to the Train Street, where local residents carry out their daily activities. We’ll then embark on an exciting ride through town to try different street eats and famous local delicacies, such as pillow cake, Hanoi spring roll, and shrimp cake in a nearby neighborhood. Finally, we’ll wrap up our adventurous night at a local café to try the famous local Egg Coffee.
So come along, chillax, and enjoy the adventure as we take you on a journey through the vibrant food scene of Hanoi’s nighttime streets.
Fun and enthusiastic tour guide, Helmets and raincoats, all drinks, Local dinner, Experienced and licenced drivers, Insurance, Good quality Open air Jeep, Pickup & drop off
Whatsapp to book! +84(0)982416518
Follow us on Facebook