HANOI 2.5 HOURS MOPED TOURS OVERVIEW
Immerse yourself in the heart of Hanoi with our captivating tours. Let our expert guide and skilled driver reveal the genuine city essence as you unwind and enjoy the ride. Discover off-the-beaten-path areas that are often overlooked by other tours – from hidden streets and local residences to schools, markets, and clandestine trading spots.
Peel back the layers of Hanoi to uncover its concealed treasures, embracing both its remarkable attractions and distinctive, surprising facets. Delight in the city’s culinary masterpieces and explore uncharted territories that will unveil a whole new perspective. Join us to experience the authentic soul of Hanoi in a way you never imagined.
Sightseeing – Food – Culture & Fun
- Whatsapp to book! +84(0)982416518 or Email: email@example.com
- Don’t hesitate to reach out and ask about discounts if your group has more than 5 guests
- Group Tour Price: $ 39 per person
- Private Tour Price: $ 49 per person
- Trip departs daily on request
- 2.5 hours motorbike tour Hanoi
- Children under the age of 12 receive a 30% discount, while children aged 3 to 5 are free.
HIGHLIGHTS:HANOI 2.5 HOURS MOPED TOURS
- Travel through time in Hanoi from thousands of years old to the modern parts of the city.
- Cruise around the enchanting French Colonial Quarter, the vibrant Hanoi Old Quarter.
- See, hear, feel and taste Hanoi on a Scooter
- Passing through the fascinating highlights such as Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Presidential Palace, Ba Dinh square, Literature temple, Tran Quoc Temple , West Lake, Truc Bach Lake, Hoan Kiem Lake , Opera House, and stop for scenic photos at railway street
- Cruise along the roads and trails of the Red River agricultural villages
- Immerse yourself in the colorful and peaceful flower, vegetable and banana plantations.
- Experience the different slices of life and the harmonious contrast between city life and rural life in Hanoi.
- Visit one of the most unique place in Hanoi – The Legendary Train Street
- Visit Long Bien historic bridge – a symbol of the tenacity and resilience of Hanoian
- Our brand new high-quality helmets are sanitized daily after use.
ITINERARY: HANOI 2.5 HOURS MOPED TOURS
Join our guide and drivers from Asia Motorbike Adventures for a fantastic journey into the heart of Hanoi on our Hanoi Motorbike Tours. Before we start our adventure, we will provide a comprehensive safety briefing and a detailed itinerary of the tour.
During our tour, you will have the opportunity to see how local Vietnamese people live, work, play, and pray. We will ride motorbikes through the backstreets of the old quarter to reach Long Bien Bridge, an iconic symbol of Vietnam’s capital city that was built during the colonial period over 100 years ago.
As we continue our journey, we will find ourselves in the middle of greenery with guava, banana, litchi, and vegetable farms surrounding us on Banana Island. This is the most peaceful part of vibrant Hanoi, and we’ll have the chance to see the contrast of city and rural countryside life. We’ll take a break and quench our thirst with some glasses of the national drink, Bia Hoi, before taking a short motorcycle cruise to West Lake for a refreshing cool breeze.
Our Hanoi Motorbike Tours will continue by zigzagging through the narrow alleys to the Huu Tiep Lake and legendary reunification train track. Finally, we will wrap up our Hanoi Motorbike Tours of a lifetime in an infamous Egg coffee cafe that has been around since 1946.
Fun and enthusiastic tour guide, Helmets and raincoats, all drinks, Experienced and licenced drivers, Insurance, Good quality motorbike, Pickup & drop off
Whatsapp to book! +84(0)982416518
Price: $ 49 per person
1. Is it possible to see the Hanoi Train Street? Yes, the well-known Hanoi Train Street is on our agenda. Despite the recent closure of the train street, we know where to take you in.
2. Do I have to ride the motorbike? No, you do not have to ride the motorbike; all of our guests ride pillion behind one of our experienced and professional licensed driver/tour guides. Riding pillion is a fun and safe way to explore the city.
3. Are food and drink included? Yes, all authentic local food and drinks are provided
4. What will happen if it rains? We run our tours in rain or shine, and we provide high-quality rain ponchos to all of our visitors. Please keep the adventure spirits on our excursions.
We also offer tours to Ninh Binh – Ha Long – Sapa – Ha Giang. If you are interested, please contact us for a detailed itinerary:
- Full Day Limousine Tour of Ninh Binh, Hoa Lu, Tam Coc, and Mua Cave $55
- Ha Long Luxury Day Tour with 17-seat Fuso Limousine $69
- Ha Long Deluxe Day Tour with 35 – seat Classic Bus $59
- Ha Long 2 Days 1 Night 5 Star Cruise $175
- Sapa Half Day Motorbike Tour $ 65
- Sapa Full Day Motorbike Tour $ 95
Follow us on Facebook