Full Day Hanoi – Ninh Binh Boat And Motorbike Tour
Whatsapp to book: +84-98-241-6518 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
On this full-day rural Vietnam tour, you’ll get away from the hustle and bustle of Hanoi and breathe in some fresh air. With a local lunch of goat meat, fried rice, and local fruits on board, you’ll be well-fueled for an afternoon of sightseeing by bamboo boat and motorbikes. As you come to appreciate a quieter slice of Vietnamese culture, observe local villagers going about their daily lives.
- Starting at 7:00 a.m. and ending at 7:00 p.m.
- Pick-up and drop-off at hotels in Hanoi’s Old Quarter.
- Tour Type: Join-group, but you can also order a private with surcharge
- Tour cost: $139 USD per person
- Minimum group size is 2 people
NINH BINH BOAT AND MOTORBIKE TOUR HIGHLIGHTS:
- Row boat through the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Tam Coc to explore magnificent caves and get up close to the region’s spectacular karst country.
- Immerse yourself in Vietnam’s rich history and breathtaking scenery by visiting the ancient citadel of Hoa Lu, Vietnam’s first capital.
- Motorbiking through villages, rice fields, limestone karsts, and the surrounding scenery
- Visit Mua cave with a spectacular panoramic view of Ninh Binh.
- Observing the daily lives of Vietnamese people in the countryside.
- Lunch at a local restaurant should include Vietnamese cuisine.
Itinerary Full Day Ninh Binh Boat and Motorbike Tour
- Our tour departs at 7:00 a.m from the hectic capital of Hanoi to the province of Ninh Binh with a two-hour drive in a car/ minivan. When we arrive, we’ll board row boats for a 2-hour journey at Tam Coc.
- Tam Coc translates to “three caves,” which include the Ca, Hai, and Ba caves. The Ngo Dong river, which runs through the mountains, has formed three caves. They have a lot of beautiful stalactites with various calorific contents. Tam Coc is well-known for its breathtaking views of the surrounding limestone mountains. The river’s two banks were lined with fields of locals. On the Ngo Dong river, the boatmen will take you through the cliffs and rice fields. The rice fields can be altered depending on the rice season ( green rice, yellow and golden rice season).
- Following lunch at a local restaurant, we will begin our Ninh Binh tour by motorbike, which is the best way to discover the cultural and natural wonders of Ninh Binh countryside. Sit pillion our experienced drivers for a fun and safe ride around the neighborhood. As you travel along the back roads and stunning scenery, the country road twists and turns with limestone mountains towering above. We also go to Thai Vi, a thousand-year-old limestone temple. Climbing Mua mountain which is a spectacular spot to enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the area.
- The final stop on our Ninh Binh motorcycle tour is Hoa Lu, which served as Vietnam’s capital during the Dinh Dynasty (968-980) and early Le Dynasty (980-1009).Time has left few traces of this once glorious capital of Vietnam. We complete our Ninh Binh motorcycle tour and transfer back to Hanoi city, arriving late in the afternoon.
NINH BINH BOAT AND MOTORBIKE TOUR INCLUSION
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in in Hanoi’s Old Quarter.
- Round trip car or minivan transfer from Hanoi to Ninh Binh.
- Tam coc or Trang An boat Trip ( 2 hours)
- 5-hour motorcycle tour of Ninh Binh
- Visiting Mua Cave, Thai Vi Temple, and the ancient capital of Hoa Lu
- Experienced driver
- English speaking guide
- All food and beverages
- Permits and entrance fees