HALONG 1 DAY TOUR
Whatsapp to book: +84-98-241-6518 or Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Price: 69$ Per person by group tour with 17 seats Fuso Limousine
- At Halong Bay, you can take in the breathtaking beauty of thousands of limestone mountains.
- Exploring Sung Sot Cave, one of the bay’s most magnificent caves
- Enjoy a tasty seafood meal while exploring the gorgeous lagoon by kayak or bamboo boat in Luon Cave.
- While going to the peak of Ti Top island, take in the panoramic vista of Ha Long Bay.
- Excellent opportunity to participate in unique on-board activities such as a sunset party, or simply relax and observe the
- sunset in Halong Bay.
08:45 – 09:30 – Our bus and guide will pick you up from your hotel or stay and drive you to Tuan Chau Island, Halong City, stopping for a rest along the way.
12:15 – Arrive in Tuan Chau Harbor, receive a warm greeting, and receive a safety briefing. Wonderbay will take you on a 5-hour journey via a 2-day-sleeper boat cruise route that is renowned for its stunning, uninhabited islets and outcrops that have been given imaginative names by the locals due to their perceived shapes, such as Cock Fighting and Thumb, while enjoying a Vietnamese mouth-watering lunch on board.
13:45 – Upon arrival at the Bo Hon archipelago, you will visit Surprising Cave to observe a variety of stalagmites and stalactites with varied shapes of marine life, and then go kayaking or bamboo boating in Luon Cave to explore the gorgeous lagoon. Visit Titov Island, which has a sandy beach near to a high limestone mountain that provides an ideal backdrop for the Bay, and climb Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the bay that seems like a paradise.
16:30 – Return aboard Wonderbay Cruises and continue cruising toward Tuan Chau harbor. There is plenty of time for sunbathing on the upper deck with music, as well as having a great time with group traveling fellows among world-famous natural landscape.
17:45 – Disembark for the return trip to Hanoi on the new high way.
20:45 – Return to your hotel / stay; trip concludes.
- Bus transfer from hotel/ stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay & return on the new Highway (Hanoi – Hai Phong – Quang Ninh)
- Visit Sung Sot Grotto, Titov Island.
- English speaking guide during the trip.
- Entrance fees.
- 2 bottles of water per person.
- Lunch with Vietnamese dishes.
- Kayaking or bamboo boat
- Travel insurance, tax.
- Tips for tour guide and personal expenses.
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter