Sapa By Bus 2 Days – 1 Night (Overnight In Hotel)
Whatsapp to book: +84-98-241-6518 or Email:email@example.com
Sapa, Cat Cat, Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai, Ta Van
Duration: 2 days 1 night
Price: 141 USD
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa by bus with a short trek to Cat Cat village (L/D)
6.30 – 7.00 a.m.: Pick up from your hotel/stay, transfer to a large bus, and travel for Sapa.
9.30: Continue on the route to Lao Cai city, stopping for the first comfort break.
11.00: Stop for a second comfort break at Lao Cai before continuing on to Sapa.
13.00: Arrive at Sapa Town with bright traditional H’mong, Dzao, and Tay in ethnic clothing.
A welcome drink will be served, as well as a briefing on the program.
Lunch with traditional Vietnamese cuisine is served, and check-in procedures are followed.
14.30: A short drive to the Cat Cat village gate, which is home to the Black H’mong ethnic group and is located towards the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the everyday activities of the residents, travel down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station, pause for photos with the bridge and waterfall, and then walk uphill to meet the bus to return to Sapa in the afternoon.
The trek lasts roughly 2 hours and covers a distance of about 2.5 kilometers.
17.00: Return to Sapa Town. Have supper and spend the night in a hotel with nighttime activities.
Lunch and dinner are included.
Day 2: Sapa – Hanoi by bus, followed by a long trek (B/L) Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van
7:00 – 8:00 a.m.: Breakfast at the hotel, check out the accommodation, and pack a light pack for the trek. (Large luggage is kept in the hotel store.)
The trek is around 9 kilometers long and lasts approximately 3.5 hours.
11.30 a.m.: The bus departs from Ta Van Bridge for Sapa.
Lunch will be served in the hotel between 12.30 and 13.30 p.m.
13.30 – 14.45: Relax and leisure on your own; if desired, take a shower in the hotel’s communal bathroom.
14.45 – 15.00: Gather all group members at the hotel to prepare for the trip to Hanoi.
15.30: Board the bus for the return trip to Hanoi, which includes two comfort stops.
21.15: We bid you farewell at your hotel/stay. The journey is over.
Breakfast and lunch are included.
- Price: 141 USD/person
- For Sapa View Hotel (3 star) or in similar hotel: Single supplement is 15 USD/night
- For Sunny Mountain Hotel (4 star) or in similar hotel: Single supplement is 25 USD/night
- Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi – Sapa and return
- 2 bottles of water 2 ways/person on bus Ha Noi – Sapa – Ha Noi
- Modern bus in Sapa with experienced drivers
- English speaking tour leader escorted during the bus trip Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi, local guide escorted in Sapa
- Meals as 1 dinner, 2 lunches, 1 breakfast with local dishes
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Hotel room in Sapa View hotel or Sapa lodge hotel or similar on twin sharing basis
- Insurance during the time using bus.
- Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
- Note: If you do not like to participate in the long walk Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van on day 2, our tour guide will assist you in visiting another location. You are responsible for all tickets and transportation costs.
- The long (9 km) trip should not be attempted by elderly individuals due to its difficulty and risk in the event of rain.
- Trekking is not recommended for those with disabilities or children under the age of six.
Thing to bring:
- Warm clothing, a scarf, a hat, and a cap are recommended because the weather in Sapa is unpredictable.
- September, October, November, December, January, February, and March are typically cold months.
- Sapa’s altitude makes it foggy at times in December, January, February, and March.
- Trekking boots, sunglasses, sunscreen, and insect repellant are also required.
- You should carry cash in Vietnam Dong because the banking system in Sapa is not always reliable. Sapa accepts US dollars, Euros, and Australian dollars.
- You should bring your own medicine, though there are few chemist shops in Sapa if you get sick.