OVERVIEW: Hanoi Food and Sights Scooter Tours
Join us on our half-day guided tour to explore the vibrant city of Hanoi with ease and confidence. We prioritize your comfort and safety throughout the tour. As a passenger on a motorbike, you will be part of a small group of no more than eight people, visiting prominent landmarks such as B52 Lake, the Presidential Palace Historical Site, and Long Bien Bridge. You’ll also get to taste delicious street food and immerse yourself in the authentic ambiance of rural villages. This exceptional opportunity offers an unforgettable and thrilling way to experience the distinct charm of Hanoi, creating treasured memories that will last a lifetime.
Sightseeing – Food – Culture & Fun
- Whatsapp to book! +84(0)982416518 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Tour Price: $ 55 per person
- Private Tour Price: $ 65 per person
- Tour Price without lunch: $45 per person
- Morning Tours from 8:00 – 12:30 ( Lunch included)
- Afternoon Tours from 13:00 – 17:30 ( Lunch included)
- Hanoi Afer Dark Sightseeing Tours 18:00 – 21:30 (Dinner included and we do not go to Banana island)
- Children under the age of 12 receive a 30% discount, while children aged 3 to 5 are free.
- Pick-up & Drop-off: Your hotels in and around Hanoi’s Old Quarter or we’ll agree on a meeting point for your convenience
HIGHLIGHTS: Hanoi Food and Sights Scooter Tours
- Visit one of the most unique place in Hanoi – The Legendary Train Street
- Visit Long Bien historic bridge – a symbol of the tenacity and resilience of Hanoian
- Passing through the fascinating highlights such as Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Presidential Palace, Ba Dinh square, Literature temple, Tran Quoc Temple , West Lake, Truc Bach Lake, Hoan Kiem Lake , enchanting French Colonial Quarter, the vibrant Hanoi Old Quarter, Opera House...
- Top of the line comfortable Lead scooters equiped with passenger backrest for secured and you feel like you are in a lounge chair, not hanging on tightly as some bikes you may do.
- Cruise along the roads and trails of the Red River agricultural villages
- Immerse yourself in the colorful and peaceful flower, vegetable and banana plantations.
- Experience the different slices of life and the harmonious contrast between city life and rural life in Hanoi.
- Travel with all your senses: Seeing, Hearing, Touching, Tasting, Smelling…
- Stroll through hidden alleys and bustling markets in Hanoi
- Learn more about Hanoi’s unique culinary culture
- Enjoy Hanoi egg coffee from a hidden cafe.
ITINERARY: Hanoi Food and Sights Scooter Tours
Our team of experienced drivers and friendly guides from Asia Motorbike Adventures will meet you at your hotel, provide you with a comprehensive itinerary, and brief you on safety measures before we embark on this authentic and one-of-a-kind adventure.
Our journey will begin in the heart of Hanoi, where we’ll be greeted by our friendly local guide who will take us on an unforgettable adventure by motorbike. As we set out on our tour, we’ll soon realize that there’s much more to Hanoi than what meets the eye. The Long Bien Bridge, which we’ll visit first, is a perfect example of this.
The Long Bien Bridge, constructed in 1903 by the French, was designed by Gustave Eiffel, the architect behind the renowned Eiffel Tower. This iconic structure spanning the Red River has endured numerous historical events, including the Vietnam War. Riding on our motorbikes across the bridge, we’ll relish the stunning vista of the river and city skyline.
Exiting the city, we’ll explore the countryside and reach Banana Island, a tranquil oasis vastly different from the city’s hustle and bustle. While navigating the meandering roads, we’ll be surrounded by picturesque landscapes and verdant greenery.
Upon reaching Banana Island, locals will welcome us and give us a tour of the island. We’ll learn about the conventional farming methods employed to cultivate crops such as guava, banana, litchi, and vegetables on the island. We’ll also sample fresh produce, known for its delicious flavor and high nutritional content.
Our route will twist and turn along the narrow and charming lanes, bringing us to the next stop on our journey: the well-known Huu Tiep Lake and the legendary reunification train track. While winding through the labyrinthine alleys, we’ll absorb the vibrant city’s sights and sounds. We’ll stroll by small shops and food stalls selling an array of colorful goods, glimpsing locals going about their daily routines.
After indulging in a scrumptious local lunch, we’ll conclude our unforgettable Hanoi Motorbike Tour at a renowned Egg coffee café with a history dating back to 1946. Here, we’ll relish the famous Egg coffee and learn about its captivating history. Don’t miss this extraordinary opportunity to experience Hanoi like a true local!
Fun and enthusiastic tour guide, Helmets and raincoats, all drinks, Local lunch or dinner, Experienced and licenced drivers, Insurance, brand new Eco Honda Lead Scooters equipped with passenger backrests for comfort, Pickup & drop off
Whatsapp to book! +84(0)982416518
Price: $ 59 per person
1. Is it possible to see the Hanoi Train Street? Yes, the well-known Hanoi Train Street is on our agenda. Despite the recent closure of the train street, we know where to take you in.
2. Do I have to ride the motorbike? No, you do not have to ride the motorbike; all of our guests ride pillion behind one of our experienced and professional licensed driver/tour guides. Riding pillion is a fun and safe way to explore the city.
3. Are food and drink included? Yes, all authentic local food and drinks are provided
4. What will happen if it rains? We run our tours in rain or shine, and we provide high-quality rain ponchos to all of our visitors. Please keep the adventure spirits on our excursions.
We also offer tours to Ninh Binh – Ha Long – Sapa – Ha Giang. If you are interested, please contact us for a detailed itinerary:
- Full Day Limousine Tour of Ninh Binh, Hoa Lu, Tam Coc, and Mua Cave $55
- Ha Long Luxury Day Tour with 17-seat Fuso Limousine $69
- Ha Long Deluxe Day Tour with 35 – seat Classic Bus $59
- Ha Long 2 Days 1 Night 5 Star Cruise $175
- Sapa Half Day Motorbike Tour $ 65
- Sapa Full Day Motorbike Tour $ 95
Follow us on Facebook
Asia Motorbike Adventures – Hanoi Motorbike Tours – Vietnam Motorcycle Tours– Jeep Tours Hanoi – Vietnam Jeep Tours