Hanoi By Night Foodie Tours by Car OVERVIEW
Experience the authentic flavors of Hanoi on our car culinary tours, where we take you off the beaten path and away from the typical tourist restaurants. Inspired by the food trails of famous chef Anthony Bourdain, we seek out hidden gems and local haunts that only the most knowledgeable insiders know about. We venture beyond the crowds and chaos of the city’s thousands of eateries to handpick the best dishes for an unforgettable culinary adventure.
Join us on a journey to discover the most delicious street food in Hanoi, from bustling markets to street carts and hidden cafes. Though it may require a bit of effort to find these hidden culinary gems, the rewards are well worth it. Get ready for an unforgettable experience and the meal of a lifetime.
Sightseeing – Food – Culture & Fun
- Whatsapp to book! +84(0)982416518 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Don’t hesitate to reach out and ask about discounts if your group has more than 5 guests
- Your booking is only confirmed AFTER you get a reply from us through Email or WhatsApp
- Private Tour Price: $95. Minimum 2 people
- Tour departs daily at 6:00pm – 10:00 pm
- Afternoon Tours: 13:00- 17:30
- Pick-up & Drop-off: Your hotels in and around Hanoi’s Old Quarter or we’ll agree on a meeting point for your convenience
- Children under the age of 12 receive a 30% discount, while children aged 3 to 5 are free.
Hanoi By Night Foodie Tours by Car HIGHLIGHTS:
- Travel through time in Hanoi from thousands of years old to the modern parts of the city.
- Cruise around the enchanting French Colonial Quarter, the vibrant Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Modern air-conditioned car
- Visit one of the most unique place in Hanoi – The Legendary Train Street
- Visit Long Bien historic bridge – a symbol of the tenacity and resilience of Hanoian
- Passing through the fascinating highlights such as Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Presidential Palace, Ba Dinh square, Literature temple, Tran Quoc Temple , West Lake, Truc Bach Lake, Hoan Kiem Lake , Opera House…
- Eating at street-side eateries & authentic local restaurants
- Learn more about Hanoi’s unique food culture
- Enjoying Hanoi egg coffee
ITINERARY: Hanoi By Night Foodie Tours by Car
Get ready to indulge your taste buds on our foodie tour with plenty of mouth-watering drinks and delectable food to savor. Experience the best authentic dishes on the most popular streets that locals love to frequent with their friends and family.
Our Hanoi Street Food carTours start with a safety briefing and a detailed itinerary of our journey with our guide and drivers from Asia Motorbike Adventures meeting you at your hotel.
Our first stop takes us to a family-run eatery, where Hanoians claim the best steam rolled cake Banh cuon in town is served. The skilled chef will demonstrate how the ingredients are put together. As we weave through the streets selling colorful lanterns and decoration lights in the old quarter, the ride takes us to the Red River to catch a glimpse of Hanoi city by night on both sides. We cruise along narrow streets to arrive at Ngu xa village to try different versions of Pho and other dishes.
Our team will take us for a ride to the West Lake for some stunning night scape photos and watch guards march out to ceremonious music to take the flag down at Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum to see how much respect is paid by locals for this daily event.
Next, our Hanoi Street Food car Tours head to the train track where local residents do all their daily activities. Following this amazing ride, we will try different street eats and famous local delicacies such as pillow cake, Hanoi spring roll, and shrimp cake in a nearby neighborhood. We wrap up our adventurous night in a local café with the famous local Egg Coffee.
Relax and enjoy the adventure!
Fun and enthusiastic tour guide, raincoats, all drinks, Local dinner, Experienced and licenced drivers, Insurance, Modern air-conditioned car, Pickup & drop off
Whatsapp to book! +84(0)982416518
- 1. Are food and drink included? Yes, all authentic local food and drinks are provided
- 2. What will happen if it rains? We run our tours in rain or shine, and we provide high-quality rain ponchos to all of our visitors. Please keep the adventure spirits on our excursions.
We also offer tours to Ninh Binh – Ha Long – Sapa – Ha Giang. If you are interested, please contact us for a detailed itinerary:
- Full Day Limousine Tour of Ninh Binh, Hoa Lu, Tam Coc, and Mua Cave $55
- Ha Long Luxury Day Tour with 17-seat Fuso Limousine $69
- Ha Long 2 Days 1 Night 5 Star Cruise $175
- Sapa Half Day Motorbike Tour $ 65
Follow us on Facebook
Asia Motorbike Adventures – Hanoi Motorbike Tours – Vietnam Motorcycle Tours– Jeep Tours Hanoi – Vietnam Jeep Tours