2 Days Sapa Motorbike Tour
- Whatsapp to book: +84-98-241-6518 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tour departs daily at 8:30
- Price: $ 205
- Minimum 02 travelers.
Day 1 : Sapa – O Quy Ho – Ban Khoang – Ta Giang Phinh – Ma Tra -Ta Phin
- At 8h30 am, Our team comes to pick you up at your hotel stay or in our office in Sapa.
- Today we will ride to visit about 6 villages with some villages tourist not come, not because they are not enough beauty, it is still rustic and hidden from tourist.
- 9h00 am: Our team will ride past O Quy ho village, where you have a chance to see the beauty of green tea farms, vegetable farms, choco farms and flower farms. Our team will stop at the beautiful picture point to take the endless picture, and a chance to see the local people work on the farm
- 9h50 am: Our motorbike riders will take you to visit Thac Bac waterfall, one of the biggest waterfalls in sapa,
- 10h20 am: Ride up to Tram Ton pass ( HEAVEN GATE ) Tallest Attitude pass in Vietnam with 2200 m above sea level. You will see the overview of the Sapa and spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son national park., where you can see the vastness of the deep valley and fantastic view, especially on a clear day without fog. You can see all the Tram Ton Pass. It looks like a big piton going up the mountain.
- 10h45 am: Our Motorbike rider will continue to take you to visit Ban Khoang, Can Ho and Ta Giang Phinh village, where you will see the beautiful landscape from here after crossing many curves. You will immerse yourself in the colourful cultural space of minority ethnic groups when visiting the Hmong family and Red Dao.
- After lunchtime, our team will take you to visit more places, ride past the old bridge, and see the stone rock, take pictures and see the most beautiful rice paddies.
- Our team will take you to Ma Tra, Ta Phin village, then heading to homestay in the afternoon. Homestay is truly a homestay for the tourist service. You will stay overnight at the red Dao minority family. And at night, you can enjoy the cooking class taught by the host and enjoy dinner and happy water made with rice, wine and beer.
Day 2: Sapa motorcycle road trip to Ta Phin – Hang Da – Soi Chua – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Ban Ho – Sapa
- After breakfast, our tour guide take you further up the mountains to Sau Chua and Hang Da Villages. On your way, you can take a breathtaking view of the mountains, enjoy fresh air from the deep Valley with beautiful terrace rice fields. Then ride up to the peak of the mountain to see the panorama view of Sa Pha valley, where you will see the hidden Hmong and Dzao villages located under the Sa Pha Valley.
- Today, our Sapa Road trip will ride past 2 of these villages, which not many tourists know or ever heard. The village still keeps the main traditions and culture. Now is the time to ride to visit the most famous and the highlight of Sapa. We will ride to Muong Hoa Valley to visit five more villages and meet 3 more different ethnic minorities, including Day, Dao, Tay. Five villages named Lao Chai, Ta Van, Giang Ta Chai, Su Pan, and Ban Ho stop having lunch in Ban Ho village.
- After lunch, we will head back to Sapa and pass Lao Chai to Ta Van on a small track through the paddy fields. You can watch the local people working in the rice fields. Don’t be surprised if a chicken or a buffalo wants to cross the road in front of your motorbike! After a relaxing drive through Ta Van, we will return to Sapa, arriving around 4 pm.
Whatsapp to book: +84-98-241-6518 Email: email@example.com